dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
but, but

muh blue wave...

Derek Willis
@derekwillis

DNC reports raising $7.8 million in April, lowest midterm figure for that month since 2006. Spent $8.3 million and ended month with $8.7 million in cash. Has $5.3 million in debts:

LINK

Derek Willis
@derekwillis

RNC reported raising $13 million in April, a record for midterm year. Spent $12.1 million & ended the month with $43.8 million in cash

I know a lot of dems that are sick of what has happened to their party...how they will vote I do not know but they are embarrassed....and not happy...

but, but

muh blue wave...

Derek Willis
@derekwillis

DNC reports raising $7.8 million in April, lowest midterm figure for that month since 2006. Spent $8.3 million and ended month with $8.7 million in cash. Has $5.3 million in debts:

LINK

Derek Willis
@derekwillis

RNC reported raising $13 million in April, a record for midterm year. Spent $12.1 million & ended the month with $43.8 million in cash
Its ok because Dem candidates and Dem PAC’s have been breaking fundraising records since the dotard’s inauguration

All those millions and millions of dollars so one side can outspend the other side. It boggles the mind. I would never give a fine in support of any candidate as it's hard to find one that I believe in.

The Blue Waves Continue to Subside

It’s all about $$$$$. With no limits on when campaigning can start. The onslaught of political ads seems overwhelming. Especially here in Nevada. Two Dims are fighting each other with some of the most vicious ads I’ve ever seen. And both are claiming to be PROGRESSIVES! (I don’t think most people watching have a clue as to what that really means)

According to filings, the RNC took in $13 million in April — a fundraising record during a midterm election year — and spent $12.1 million. The Party finished the month with a whopping $43.8 million in its coffers.

Now, the question is – will the GOP actually use the $$$$ wisely to help pro-Trump candidates win in November?

More @ GOP Sets Fundraising Record in April as Democrat Money Woes go On

DNC pads disastrous April fundraising report – still the lowest midterm amount in 12 years

Was all that money raised by the RNC come from the hard-earned dollars from coal miners...OR...did it come from rich folks like the Koch and Waltons, Russian ghost companies and the NRA ???

LOL

Forum List

Back