DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Who knows what people Anne Romney knows, talks to, or works with. Maybe she knows a lot about what working class stay at home moms go through from interactions with them.

It think its "funny as shit" that people are trying to claim they know what Ann Romney does or does not know about women's issues. ;)

She doesn't seem like the type who would make chit chat with her domestic staff.

I dunno man, she did describe her dog getting "the runs after eating a chicken off the table" the saying "the runs" does not scream wealthy snob to me :lol:

Not exactly a convincing argument now is it?

But of course you don't need any convincing so I guess it works. :lol:

She doesn't seem like the type who would make chit chat with her domestic staff.

I dunno man, she did describe her dog getting "the runs after eating a chicken off the table" the saying "the runs" does not scream wealthy snob to me :lol:

Not exactly a convincing argument now is it?

But of course you don't need any convincing so I guess it works. :lol:

Which argument are you talking about ;).

Mine was just my opinion of snobby rich people, which is how he is trying to portray Mrs Romney, which is that they don't use terms like "the runs". That is what more "normal"-ish rich people might say, not snobby "i'm better than you" types of rich people.

Now the opinion that I responded to with the above opinion, yeah that was NOT convincing at all.

Do the Romney kids still go home on weekends, so the household help do their laundry and they can raid the personal chef's fridge?

Has Michelle Obama ever worked a day in her life, either before or after she was proud to be an American?

Yep, she sure did. Still misquoting her? That's :lame2:

And here I thought attacking the Wife was OFF LIMITS!!

Yes, Ms. Obama did work. In fact, if someone had even bothered to do a little thing called "Research" they would have learned that when Ms. Obama met her husband, she was in fact not only working, but was also HIS BOSS.

Now we have Obama claiming his wife had to work, when he was in the Senate, he only made 169k a year and they struggled. Talk about out of touch! She had her job that paid 121k the first year and got bumped to over 300k the next! Seems to me our President is a 1%, just like his opponent Romney!

You ever wonder how much bailout money was spent on those Romney run companies? In fact with all the money being given to like Solyndra and other now bankrupt companies, maybe Obama should have given it to Romney, at least the people would get a an ROI!

You do realize that romney paid more in taxes last year than obama has made his entire politcal career don't you?

Furthermore obama does admit that he makes a decent amount of money and says that he should be taxed at a higher rate. based on that alone your argument is beyond absurd.

Obama was raised by very wealthy grandparents. He never went to a public school in his entire life. Once they died he inherited all of that--and he made several million on his 2 books.

This entire conversation goes to show how successful the left has been in perverting our true American values where a candidate is supposed to be ashamed of his own success.

Can we get real here? Why would I EVER think someone who wasn't personally successful could successfully do the job of President? Being successful takes specific traits, many of which are critical for an executive position. Obummer doesn't have those traits-it's why he was never able to BE President. No job he has ever had was tied to his own productivity. He has no understanding of what it takes to run a real business-worse, he has no respect for those who do. He is a political hack and it is what he's good at, it's what he is comfortable doing. He has never held a real job, much less one that required leadership and executive skills. Voters who hoped he would suddenly sprout them on the job treated the most powerful job in the country like an entry level job. And that is what we got from him. "Leading" from behind. Romney is personally very successful, earning his wealth in the private sector, running a business and doing it well and with well established executive skills. Unlike Obummer, when he will sit down with members of Congress to hammer out a deal -he will actually show up with a PLAN as the starting point!

It is WAY past time to start encouraging people once again to seek success instead of resenting it. Seriously, which works out better for the individual? When it comes to the finances of those seeking elected office -all I care about is that it was earned honestly, preferably NOT at the public trough -and paid the taxes they owed. Period. The rest is politically driven, made up phony bullshit designed specifically to fuel the communist values of greed and envy, nothing more. Anyone who thinks a rich person having a D after their name instead of an R means they understand the average person better is a moron. Experience WORKING at REAL jobs in the REAL world and not existing in the world of academia or sucking up at the public trough matters. Between Obummer and Romney, only one has real world experience and it isn't the one with D after his name!

Outstanding video! If I Wanted America to Fail
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]"If I wanted America to fail" - YouTube[/ame].

Last edited:

Forum List

Back