DNC and Obama Admin: Advice to gain more support for health care reform

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Here is my simple 3 part advice on how to get over 80% of americans to back your plan

1) Show us the money, in other words explain how you will pay for it without putting undo burdens on those of us making under 6 figure salries. Show us that you have planned the financing for it better than you did with cash for clunkers

2) Put your own families and yourselves onto the public health insurance plan.

3) Take the time to read and show us you understand the bill and its implimentation. Don't pull any more Conyers. Dont do what you did to the Native Americans when you promised to provide them with healthcare in the treaties our country signed with them.

#2 is especially important....do that and I guarantee huge approval ratings for health care reform.

Here is my simple 3 part advice on how to get over 80% of americans to back your plan

1) Show us the money, in other words explain how you will pay for it without putting undo burdens on those of us making under 6 figure salries. Show us that you have planned the financing for it better than you did with cash for clunkers

2) Put your own families and yourselves onto the public health insurance plan.

3) Take the time to read and show us you understand the bill and its implimentation. Don't pull any more Conyers. Dont do what you did to the Native Americans when you promised to provide them with healthcare in the treaties our country signed with them.

#2 is especially important....do that and I guarantee huge approval ratings for health care reform.
i get what youre saying, but having morons enslave themselves will not convince me slavery is awsome.

Forum List

Back