DNC 2012 Theme

But-Bush.jpg

As I enjoyed the photo and I found the verbiage artwork colors nice. What's interesting to me is the limitations to accept of a concept and the reality that history of the man is so short lived.

Think of this as family you know, that bush was president for eight years and all the republican party can do at the convention is have Clint Eastwood arrest an empty chair and spew a slogan 'make my day'. Along with Ronald Reagan pictures who also was an actor using the same slogan 'make my day'. Is the reason why you people don't talk about bush is that because all of this slogans turned out to be Flops. You know mission accomplished, I guess bush did not make your day?
I did find it truly funny that bush cheney bachman palin and a few other party crazies, is it because management of the republican party does understand that the small voting block that they need to win this already understand these people are idiots want to come on board and comprehend these facts. It's blatantly clear making these people now so low keyed should be a clue.
And don't masturbate over me with your spew slogans as I think the current president is perfect

Truly going into melt down mode. This post is barely coherent.

More slogans: We need to elect an Obama Administration so we can find out what's in it.

Obama: We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, or ability.

Re-elect the first gay president.

pffft!

Greedy Oblivious Lying Idiot Millionnaires 2012! LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

See you are getting into it,

Good slogan for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back