DNA takes it to a whole nother level!

Alot since he is a white jew. However you dont have to be white to know whites have a disease called racism. Who would better know than the objects of their racism?
What explains your racism?
I have no explanation for white racism except they feel inferior and as such they try to hold down the people they feel are superior.
And again RETARD, why are YOU racist?
When did you as me why I was racist? What do you mean "again"?
So you must be a public school graduate you can not even read English well enough to tell when asked a question.
You asked me to explain my racism. I cant have racism because I dont control the system. Obviously you were talking about whites then.[/QUOTE]
Ahh yes the bullshit claim that blacks can not be racist you prove just how fucking retarded and stupid you are when you claim that. Thanks for proving my point.

What explains your racism?
I have no explanation for white racism except they feel inferior and as such they try to hold down the people they feel are superior.
And again RETARD, why are YOU racist?
When did you as me why I was racist? What do you mean "again"?
So you must be a public school graduate you can not even read English well enough to tell when asked a question.
You asked me to explain my racism. I cant have racism because I dont control the system. Obviously you were talking about whites then.
Ahh yes the bullshit claim that blacks can not be racist you prove just how fucking retarded and stupid you are when you claim that. Thanks for proving my point.[/QUOTE]
Blacks can most definitely be racist but "racist" and "racism" are two different words for a reason moron.

Forum List

Back