dmp rules!

hmmmmmmm! you sure are into Darin aren't you jeff!? hahhaha! I can't help myself! it's just like Jim and Jackass! maybe you can have a 4-some!!!!!

ok, just kidding!!!! you have to admit, Darin talks about sniffing ass, your talking about how Darin rules, just couldn't help it.

If you want, yes, I will pay for all 4 of you to have a lovers night out.:p

4 SOME .........4 SOME!!!!! hhahahahahaha!!! I truly think you all have just a bit of GAY inside you! damn, I never laughed so hard picturing it now..and with that damn avatar of Jeff's, gives me the creeps, Darin's too though!!!! could picture the event already!

Doesn't the village of an intimate bar that you boys can go to??? :)

One problem... Darin and I live near Seattle, not NYC.

Oh yeah, and I 'm not gay. Darin does drive a Miata, however...:confused:

hahahaha, I know Jeff, I know your not gay! :confused:

Miata ha? well, nevermind!!! I knew you guys didn't live around here either, maybe there should be a board gathering somewhere!

:p

Jeff - I CANNOT Promote you... :(

I'm not a graphic designer per se - I just make purty peekshoors which make the G.O.'s say 'Hooah!'

:D

And Yeah - I drive a miata, enjoy dramas, romantic comedies, Interior Design, Long walks on the beach, and getting caught with my top down - in the rain. :D

Originally posted by gop_jeff
By the way... I have to say that Darin (aka dmp) is one of the coolest DA civilian graphic designers I know!:clap: :hail: :clap1:
ok, we already know that Jeff got on DMP's s/n a couple times. did Darin turn the tables?

Forum List

Back