DL Hugely Totally Destroys Megyn Kelly On Her Own Show

I love it when radicals get smacked down, sweeter when it's done on their own network, even sweeter when it's done on their own show.

Check out this epic takedown: Megyn Kelly and D.L. Hughley Battle: ‘The Only Place Racism Doesn’t Exist Is Fox News!’

I wish O'Reilly would invite him on next, so he can get a dose too.
Funny but I don't see what you're seeing and apparently neither does the article but then again I don't have a pro or anti spin to rely on. :dunno:

I love it when radicals get smacked down, sweeter when it's done on their own network, even sweeter when it's done on their own show.

Check out this epic takedown: Megyn Kelly and D.L. Hughley Battle: ‘The Only Place Racism Doesn’t Exist Is Fox News!’

Jon Stewart used to take O'Reilly apart like that all the time.

The thing Fox does, that get's them into these little embarrassments, is to allow themselves to indulge the fear based sentiment that their viewers embrace...and before you know it, they think the world they fear exists. It's like a room full of paranoid and stupid people all together reinforcing each other's delusions.

Then...when someone comes on who illustrates reality.......the Fox News-ies stand their with their jaws open

Sorry. I can't watch.

Megyn Kelly and DL Hughley are as irrelevant as the opinions expressed on this forum...

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

:rofl:

I think both parties handled it well, but the segment was ended too quickly.

Jon Stewart used to take O'Reilly apart like that all the time.

The thing Fox does, that get's them into these little embarrassments, is to allow themselves to indulge the fear based sentiment that their viewers embrace...and before you know it, they think the world they fear exists. It's like a room full of paranoid and stupid people all together reinforcing each other's delusions.

Then...when someone comes on who illustrates reality.......the Fox News-ies stand their with their jaws open
You're so right, that was kinda Jon Stewart like. His brilliance and communication skills are almost unmatched. Big compliment.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back