DIY margarita machine & hillbilly golf

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
at the wv party...they had a hillbilly margarita machine..held 4 gals.....

DIY Margarita Machine

and they played 'hillbilly golf'....where you take a beer can and fill it half full of white gas....coleman fuel....then you light the can, so it begins to burn and then you hit it ....with a golf club...hard....

and roger says, "somebody is gonna catch fire"

o hell no..i dont do nascar and i live 45 minutes from thunder valley......i didnt go to this party...in fayetteville wv....the guys did...it was just a drunken brawl.....i dont go to those and with everything going on....one of us has to be here at all times...it was an easy weekend for that person to be me.

here is why i dont go:

someone mouthed off to roger....roger is an old climber who ripped his shoulders up...he now runs roger's rocky top retreat....fancy name for the nearest camp ground to the climbing areas...the campground is climbers...sometimes river rats show up....but not that often....some idiot is mouthing off to roger.....who is totally laid back...cause he doesnt have to be any other way.....when vince stepped up...informed the guy...he had broken a rocky top rule and needed to be on his way....

roger dont like no drama....and tellz them boys...women brings drama

lol its a great bunch of people...stella the sheriff is about 5 ft tall with crazy ass eyes...dont make the mistake of fucking with stella....she aint big but she is powerful..she can be bribed with klondike bars

Forum List

Back