divorce.....

all my staff tell me stuff....i am like that....i am the father figure......people in general tell me stuff and ask me how to fix it and what to do .... they solicit my advice.....etc.... etc.....i seriously doubt she is on the prowl for me ..... i am not the type of guy women prowl for ...... my looks and personality would require a blind ice queen or a mirror image of me ..... anyway ..... i told her to isolate her finances asap....... financially isolate the house and her car ..... and that people make stupid choices and her husband has made one and unless she has been verbally, mentally, physically or sexually messing with her spouse she is not responsible for his decision.....no hugging, no crying no compliments......just cold hard facts and advice.....

manu1959 said:
all my staff tell me stuff....i am like that....i am the father figure......people in general tell me stuff and ask me how to fix it and what to do .... they solicit my advice.....etc.... etc.....i seriously doubt she is on the prowl for me ..... i am not the type of guy women prowl for ...... my looks and personality would require a blind ice queen or a mirror image of me ..... anyway ..... i told her to isolate her finances asap....... financially isolate the house and her car ..... and that people make stupid choices and her husband has made one and unless she has been verbally, mentally, physically or sexually messing with her spouse she is not responsible for his decision.....no hugging, no crying no compliments......just cold hard facts and advice.....

Sounds like solid advice. :)
The only thing you left out was a good on-line dating service :smoke: JK

it's not new that divorce is happen after a 6 years child. some are getting divorced after passing together 30 years or more.

today my personal assistant asked me to lunch to tell me that her and her husband are getting a divorce....new house...6 year olde daughter......what do you say to someone.....bloody tragic.....

poor girl

This is one of those situations where its hard to know what to say. I always try to say I am sorry they are ending their marriage, but that I hope it is for the best.

Bonnie said:
You listen, then say how sorry you are and if you and your wife can be there for her and her little girl you will. But you already knew that, that was more of a rhetorical question???
Bonnie's right.... there isn't much more you can do than that.....

it's frustrating, actually....

P.S. I could start on the need for divorce reform in this country, but I'll spare you all......
Oh, please expound on whatever "divorce reform" would entail. How about a new federal department that would grow into another bloated useless bureaucracy that sucks up taxpayers dollars and accomplishes absolutely nothing?

Bonnie said:
You listen, then say how sorry you are and if you and your wife can be there for her and her little girl you will. But you already knew that, that was more of a rhetorical question???
Bonnie's right.... there isn't much more you can do than that.....

it's frustrating, actually....

P.S. I could start on the need for divorce reform in this country, but I'll spare you all......

Your divorce reform is nothing more than gov't interference where it doesn't belong. People should decide their own relationships.

Forum List

Back