Divorce rates by state

• Banned
I'm just looking at all these stats and I have to ask is there anything other than the foozball that Alabama doesn't suck at?

Women file for divorce more than twice as often as men. Good advice to young men is don't get married. Single girls are fun. Married women aren't fun, totally so for career women. Most churches promote divorce, so avoid church, or at least be careful in choosing a church.

Notice the southern state, the most evangelical one have more divorces.

I'm just looking at all these stats and I have to ask is there anything other than the foozball that Alabama doesn't suck at?
to be fair, good sucking might be half the problem.. :oops:

who wants to find out that their sister gives mean head? I mean other than you know someone from Alabama?
Be careful asshole. You're very close to crossing the line. I'll report your sorry ass in a heartbeat.

( check USMB family rule )

to be fair, good sucking might be half the problem.. :oops:

who wants to find out that their sister gives mean head? I mean other than you know someone from Alabama?
Be careful asshole. You're very close to crossing the line. I'll report your sorry ass in a heartbeat.

( check USMB family rule )
That was a general statement about people in alabama, you retard.

The link gives a list of states, but I see no stats. After the 43rd state all I see is spam ads.

Sonny Clark

a question about Alabama law, Google has been no help.

I was just wondering, if you're married to your sister and then divorce her, are yall still brother and sister?

Sonny Clark

I was just wondering, if you're married to your sister and then divorce her, are yall still brother and sister?
200.gif

Sonny Clark

200.gif

if you don't know the answer, just say I don't know.

Maybe TNHarley knows
Yes, i believe so. Family divorces arent that big of a deal. They still see each other at family reunions and christmas at grandmas and shit.

Sonny Clark

200.gif

Maybe TNHarley knows
Yes, i believe so. Family divorces arent that big of a deal. They still see each other at family reunions and christmas at grandmas and shit.

I bet it gets really awkward when you catch your dad cheating on your mom with your wife who is also your sister.

What I wonder though is, WHY is this problem so much more common in Alabama than other states?

Sonny Clark

200.gif

Maybe TNHarley knows

I bet it gets really awkward when you catch your dad cheating on your mom with your wife who is also your sister.

What I wonder though is, WHY is this problem so much more common in Alabama than other states?
wish i knew. Makes me want to stop going to the beach.

What do you call a 12 year old Alabama girl who can outrun her brothers?

A virgin

Forum List

Back