Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by fullpower, Aug 13, 2019.

1. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,161
    Dood, you sound like Ross Perot. "I know what's wrong, I know how to fix it, and if you elect me President, I'll tell you all about it!"

Nobody's silencing you, Skippy. Your ideas just plain won't work.

2. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    I never said you could. But when you have a car stereo capacitor that holds the energy of 180,000 watts, then what. Next, you probably remember me saying that the H2O molecule itself probably has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt its molecular bonds. That in turn would likely be something above 20 khz. So obviously you couldn't use a car stereo to provide the frequency. Next, of course I know the difference between sonic and electromagnetic. I was just making a statement about high frequencies. And just so you know, you wouldn't feel radio waves either. And they have a very long sine wave. Electromagnetic though they may be. Though I just want to break the molecular bond of H2O. Not the atoms themselves. So care if I keep going? Too bad. I will anyway.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  3. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65

Now you just outright lie to me! What's next! I am NOT free to say whatever I want. Even though it is true.

4. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Any debt is slavery. Believe it. Because it is true. Take this example. What do slave owners do. Compel their slaves to work. What does debt do. Compel you to pay it off. In this country, some people are even thrown into jail over debt. I doubt if even slave owners did that. Because in jail, their masters wouldn't get much work out of them.

5. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Now you're resorting to making shit up. Earlier I asked "What's next!" Well I guess I got my answer. Have you ever considered just putting me on ignore? You would be doing me a favor. Now Ross Perot said that if we had free trade, you would hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. And that's just what fucking happened! Leaving most Americans with nothing to do but flip each other's burgers and slalom down the ski slope of ever increasing national debt. And put a nail through the coffin of Unions. Which were responsible for many good things. Such as an end to child labor, better pay, safer working conditions and shorter work days.

As for Ross Perot keeping anything secret until he was elected, I think you're full of crap. No politician says such things. Also, I'm not keeping anything secret. You don't have to elect me to find out what I am getting at. All you have to do is send me a PM. Where I will give you my email address. When you email me, then I email you and tell you what you want to know. That is, assuming you know how to send a PM. And assuming you know how to send and receive an email.

6. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,161
    "But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what."

You don't. At all. Ever.

How Much Amplifier Power | Crown Audio - Professional Power Amplifiers

• Rock music at a small outdoor festival (50 feet from speaker to audience): At least 1,000 to 3,000 W
    • Rock or heavy metal music in a stadium, arena or ampitheater (100 to 300 feet from speaker to audience): At least 4,000 to 15,000 W
    And you claim a car stereo can output over ten times the power required for heavy metal band in a stadium?

You really should stop now. But you do you, Skippy.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  7. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,161
    Uh huh.

8. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,161
    I get enough spam in my email; I don't need yours.

9. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    I don't what at all ever. Next, along with lying or just making shit up, I can now add changing the subject to your list. Oh the things fools come up with. Here it is skippy. What I started out with was the possibility of using a sonic resonant frequency to break the molecular bond of H2O. Now, (though not for the first time) you are bringing fucking concert PA systems into the discussion. Just how high are you. What in the hell makes you think it would take that kind of power to break the molecular bond of H2O with the proper resonant frequency.

I have heard of singers who could break a glass using only their voice. Just a car stereo can get a hell of a lot louder than any human voice could. And definitely at a hell of a lot higher frequency than any human could produce. We are talking about the range of bat communication. If not higher. In the stereo speakers I built, I use piezoelectric tweeters. Their frequency goes up to 30 to 40 khz. And if I remember right, they are around 95 decibels at one watt at one meter. Which is pretty loud. And no doubt science has the ability to reproduce even higher frequencies.

10. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Quit making excuses for your desire to not learn. Isn't spam something you get a lot of? Well you would hear from me only once. That aside, I don't want you to email me any more. You would probably rat me out as revenge for being more knowledgeable than you. How petty human can be.