Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by fullpower, Aug 13, 2019.

1. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    And I'm supposed to take your word as the word of god? Who the fuck do you think you are.

2. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    What makes you think I don't have a solution. I have a solution to everything. The thing is that the status quo have a solution too. Which is to keep things as they are. And they have the money to back it up. As I have said over and over, I have truths to tell. But they won't allow me to say them here. Also, you have to take the good with the bad. I can tell you what the solutions are. But all I would be doing is propping up a corrupt system. And giving solutions to the ignorant who are undeserving parts of the problem. I have been telling people I would give them such knowledge. But they apparently don't want it. And you have the balls to cast judgments on me. Fuck off and die. Stop reading or replying to my threads.

3. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,760
    I don't think the government will ever pay off any of that debt, nor should it. We should, however, timber yellowstone to mitigate the carbon and flying sticks when the volcano blows.

4. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    You don't seem to understand that any time you break a molecular bond, you are creating energy. As in producing heat. As in combustion. Also, I never said that it didn't require energy to break the H2O molecule. What I am getting at is that once you get that combustion process going, it will create more than enough heat to sustain itself.

5. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,469
    Now there's your problem.. Taking engineering advice from a car stereo person.. I GUARANDAMNTEEYA -- he did not say "without any modifications to your car" and without a year's salary.. It's a simple multiplication Bullwinkle. 12V X 50Amps = 600W ---- Under IDEAL conditions and with nothing else on the electrical load... Or maybe 1200W on a heavy duty truck truck alternator..

No hallucinations here.... Also smart enough to know that it TAKES more energy to get and contain water at 3600 degrees, then any hydrogen "boom" you might get per gallon by reducing the molecule...

If this was NOT the case, then separating hydrogen from water would be so profitable that gasoline would have been extinct DECADES ago and we'd all be driving hydrogen electric cars...

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  6. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    t.
    In the old South, there were many negro slaves who preferred to be slaves. Many even fought to preserve slavery. Tens of thousands of others would no doubt have joined the Confederate army if the Confederates would have allowed them to. So it is no surprise that you too defend your enslavement. Because debt is just another term for enslavement.

7. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    You seem to be so eager to disagree with me, you forget what I said. It was I who asked "without any modification to your car's engine." Not the car stereo guy. Is that "bullwinkle" enough for you? If not, I have more.

There are two ways of tackling more power to you car's stereo wattage output. You can hook up another battery to power your car,s stereo amplifier. Or you can add a car audio capacitor to your amplifier. The most powerful car audio amplifier I have seen is rated at 30 farad. As far as I have been able to find out, 1 farad is equal to 6000 watts. So a 30 farad capacitor would be equal to 180,000 watts! Maybe it was something along these lines that caused the car stereo guy to quote me a wattage of 40,000 watts.

Also, when it comes to creating more decibels from a speaker, consider this. A long time ago they used to sell a particular brand of 6X8 car stereo speakers. If I remember right, they were called Sidewinders. They had a small amplifier built right on the the speaker terminals. They made the speakers louder than hell. From what I remember, 2 to 3 times louder than a normal speaker. And as far as I could tell, they didn't do it by sacrificing power that might have normally gone to creating bass frequencies. They did all this with just the power that normally went to the speakers. (As far as I know, they no longer make these speakers) Is this "bullwinkle" enough for you?

Next, don't tell me about water. I can turn on my tap and actually see it. And for me, it takes hardly any energy at all to do. Also, any containment would be built right into the furnace. Just as containment is built into a rocket motor. You just inject the water or steam when the furnace is at the right temperature and away you go!

Next, this would break apart the H2O molecule. But using that process to actually keep the oxygen and hydrogen atoms separated would be a whole different can of worms. I doubt if it could be dome. Also, the college physics professor I talked to about this said that the free oxygen and hydrogen atoms would almost instantly recombine into H2O. But there is another thing. When oxygen and hydrogen combines in a rocket motor like the space shuttle used, it did the same thing. The exhaust was mostly H2O. And keep in mind that the oxygen and hydrogen powered space shuttle rocket engines operated at 6000 F. Which is at least 2000 degree more than what would be necessary to completely rip apart any H2O molecules.

8. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,728
    You can't get more energy out of a capacitor than you put in it, either.

And a car stereo isn't going to go any higher than 20 kiloHertz, the upper limit of human auditory response.

As for your ridiculous use of the UV laser example, the means of energy transmission is key. Audio is moving air, no matter the frequency. Light is electromagnetic radiation, no matter the frequency.

You really should stop.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,728
    You don't have to take my word for anything, Skippy. You're free to say whatever you want.

Just be aware that everyone else is also free to say whatever they want. We don't have to ask your permission.

10. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,760
    Not my debt.