Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by fullpower, Aug 13, 2019.

1. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Corporations will do everything from keeping it from being "viable." They have you feeding off the tit of dirty energy. But at some point you have to grow up and stop breast feeding. And do what is right. None of this is something that an individual here and there can do to make any difference. It is something that the government has to make everybody do. But it won't happen. And the government would never allow such people to organize. So the only alternative is to go out and shoot as many people as you can. Because your fault or not, you're all guilty. Tell me this isn't true. If you don't agree with this idea, feel free to give me one of your own. Change my mind. It's that simple. Keeping me from giving my bloody solution isn't the solution. DEBATE ME! There has to be at least one motherfucker in our government, in some university or on this god damned planet who would be willing to at least give that a try.

2. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,760
    Your argument is that I should do something but one person doing something will not make a difference. If you want someone to debate you, you can start by not taking both sides of the same issue.

3. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,728
    You've been debated. You've been given facts and logic about how what you want won't work.

You don't want debate.

Run along.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    18 trillion IS something A whole LOT of something. Also, I saw that jackoff Trump on TV once talking about the "assets" we have in the U.S. Such as how much the timber we have in the U.S. is worth. Or how much coal we have in the ground is worth. Or how much the metals still unmined in the ground are worth. Etc. The thing is, are you willing to sell you ass and what future generations may inherit just to pay off an unnecessary debt we shouldn't have had to begin with? I'm not. I wouldn't even consider it. Because I'm not traitorous, treasonous scum.

5. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    If you think I said so, you are hallucinating.

6. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,896
    You dont have a solution. You seem willfully blind as to how the world works.

7. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,728
    "If you could find an efficient and low power way of separating H2O into their component gasses..."

You don't even know how much energy you can get out of a car alternator.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    The stereos themselves have capacitors in them. Do they not? Do you hook up a car stereo before or after the fuse box. Next, tell me moron, what if I zap you with a UV laser. They operate at very high frequencies. How much air do they move. Also, I could hit you with a sonic frequency so high that you wouldn't even hear or feel it. How much air is it moving. What you are dealing with isn't moving air. What you are dealing with is atoms exchanging energy.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  9. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,896
    Burning HYDROGEN turns it into water VAPOR. That process creates a LOT of energy.

Unfortunately, SEPARATING water into hydrogen and oxygen REQUIRES THAT SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY.

He refuses to understand that breaking down water DOES NOT PRODUCE ENERGY. IT CONSUMES ENERGY.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. fullpower

fullpower BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65