Divided Moon can Unite the World

If moon is stable then why NASA abandoned the moon for 50 years.

And how many trees you have been planted in your life. .

The only moon Mumu divided was that of a 9 Y.O. girl he had been jacking off with by rubbing since she was six or so. CBUH

The only moon Mumu divided was that of a 9 Y.O. girl he had been jacking off with by rubbing since she was six or so. CBUH

No wonder why you are behaving like monkey. Aren't you using anal or releasing your precocious sperm in shit whole instead in the woman womb.
A lot of men like you doing worst then that can't you see that they living like animal and even not caring their relation ship with that female regardless.
I am sure you are one of those animal.
Can't you see that man like you is the only animal on earth who rep to its female with out her will.
Disease Shame on you.

No wonder why you are behaving like monkey. Aren't you using anal or releasing your precocious sperm in shit whole instead in the woman womb.
A lot of men like you doing worst then that can't you see that they living like animal and even not caring their relation ship with that female regardless.
I am sure you are one of those animal.
Can't you see that man like you is the only animal on earth who rep to its female with out her will.
Disease Shame on you.

Rehmi habibi -----Long ago----I was assigned by my college prof. to help
illiterates like you learn how to spell and use the English language----
you need help-------UNFORTUNATELY there is nothing that can be done
to fix that "mosque education"

Please only amateur posters, not paid propagandist.
Who's even English is not a mother tongue, pretending master.
How Mean.

Ramadan-Bombathon-2019.jpg

That time of the year again.

* 2019.05.14 Sri Lanka - Man killed by anti-Muslim mob

Lets talk in numbers.
Again there are 2 billion Muslim lives in the world.
Can you compare yours numbers with 2 billion Muslim?
And its not means these people who are killing people are Muslim, to me they are not Muslim.
God saying in Al-Quran when you kill one human, its like that you kill all mankind.
Yours numbers are fact but in fact, your number is nano like nanosecond compare to 2 billion.
Every day people got killed around the world by the people are more in numbers than the numbers you mentioned.
But the difference is those people didn't get killed by the people who are calling themselves Muslim.
Similarly those people who are killing people and calling themselves Muslim.
Its not means they are Muslim they are not Muslim according to Al-Quran as I mentioned above.

Lets talk in numbers.
Again there are 2 billion Muslim lives in the world.
Can you compare yours numbers with 2 billion Muslim?
And its not means these people who are killing people are Muslim, to me they are not Muslim.
God saying in Al-Quran when you kill one human, its like that you kill all mankind.
Yours numbers are fact but in fact, your number is nano like nanosecond compare to 2 billion.
Every day people got killed around the world by the people are more in numbers than the numbers you mentioned.
But the difference is those people didn't get killed by the people who are calling themselves Muslim.
Similarly those people who are killing people and calling themselves Muslim.
Its not means they are Muslim they are not Muslim according to Al-Quran as I mentioned above.

yeah? killing-------the filthy rapist pig of mecca LOVED TO KILL (and rape and enslave and steal -----etc etc)

Forum List

Back