Divided House?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Is anyone married to/living with someone whose political views are opposite theirs? What's that like?

Last edited:
Yes i'M MARRIED TO A EUROPEAN WOMAN...LIBERAL ON SOCIAL ISSUES BUT SUPPORTED bUSH AND THE iRAQ WAR....HAS NO USE FOR ISLAMOS...CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY WE FIGHT WARS WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND OUR BACK...HAS NO LOVE FOR oBUMMER

Last edited:
Is anyone married to/living with someone whose political views are opposite theirs? What's that like?

I married to a by-definition liberal, not a leftwinger, so there's no real argument. She thinks everyone should STFU and mind their own business, and quit voting people into office who want to mind it for us.

My wife is beautiful and I love her, but she is liberal. Picture Susan Sarandon moving in with Newt Gingrich. That is my house. We only watch the local news together, because watching the national news together could possibly turn into an episode of COPS.

Yes i'M MARRIED TO A EUROPEAN WOMAN...LIBERAL ON SOCIAL ISSUES BUT SUPPORTED bUSH AND THE iRAQ WAR....HAS NO USE FOR ISLAMOS...CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY WE FIGHT WARS WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND OUR BACK...HAS NO LOVE FOR oBUMMER

Euros are finally starting to get it. They are beginning to understand the trouble Europe has put itself in by allowing mass immigration of Muslims into their countries.

I'd love to sit in on a dinner conversation between Mary Matelin and James Carville. They are still married, are they not?

Forum List

Back