Diversity

nt250

Jun 2, 2006
Does anybody else work for a company that requires Diversity training?

I just went through four days of HELL taking four courses through my companies online training program to get my "Diversity Degree".

Man, were they hard. Large power structures. Monocromatic time and polychromatic time. Collectivists and Individualists. I actually had to take notes and you NEVER have to do that take courses at my company.

I need to go out on stress now.

Does anybody else work for a company that requires Diversity training?

I just went through four days of HELL taking four courses through my companies online training program to get my "Diversity Degree".

Man, were they hard. Large power structures. Monocromatic time and polychromatic time. Collectivists and Individualists. I actually had to take notes and you NEVER have to do that take courses at my company.

I need to go out on stress now.
I worked for Wells Fargo and we had to do a one-day class on it, but it wasn't like you would think, and it definitely was not like the one you took.

Ours was more geared towards making sure our individual prejudices are not reflected when dealing with customers either on the phone or face to face. They didn't make us feel like we had to conform to one way of thinking or even be 'tolerant'. We just need to be professional and put away the individual feelings about certain people in certain groups while we are at work. We are free to feel or think anyway we want, just don't show it in your work.

Forum List

Back