Diversity Supremacists Disrupt Conference

Just kidding, Angelhair.

I'm fully aware my preference for caucasian women is entirely subjective (although most people around the world agree with me about white people (man and woman) having the most beautiful looks).

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tank
I did not even see that fact, go ahead post the whole list it is amazing how much crime ridden people of color are as your link says.

The Middle East and North Africa have some of the lowest crime rates in the world, Tank.

Take a special look at Senegal, inhabited almost exclusevily by black africans.

Brunei 0.50

Morocco 0.53

Lebanon 0.57

Algeria 0.64

Saudi Arabia 0.92

United Arab Emirates 0.92

Bahrain 0.95

Kuwait 0.99

Senegal 1.1

Chile 1.7

Here you are, Tank. Countries inhabited by millions of brown people with undeniable black african ancestry that are among the most peaceful nations on Earth.

Look, Tank... I don't know what causes poverty and high crime rates among nations.

Your racial theory deserves serious consideration, BUT YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THE EXISTENCE OF DOZENS OF PEACEFUL "BROWN" COUNTRIES.

You cannot keep willfully ignoring these uncomfortable facts, these holes in your theory, just like Samson and Ringel cannot pretend there isn't a huge gap between IQ test scores of whites, blacks and hispanics when they blame spanish colonisation or hispanic mentality alone for Mexico's underdevelopment.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Speeddemon
JOSE, are you TRYING to pretend like you're an idiot? Or are you really that clueless? Do you even keep up with (or care about) what's going on in Mexico right now? Of all people, I'd expect YOU to know the answer to your own question...

Go ahead, demon...

Explain to us all what causes poverty in so many nations around the world (do not limit yourself to America's southern neighbor if possible).

The US Message Board will be shocked and appaled if you manage to present a good explanation to this most controvertial issue that has been debated by thousands of brilliant economists, sociologists, historians and political scientists without reaching any definitive answers.

The whole Board is all ears.

Come on, demon...

I can't believe you're gonna miss this golden opportunity to bag your very own Nobel Prize, pal!!!!

When Hispanics sneak into America nothing about them changes they are still the sneaky criminal minded 3rd world being as they were in the shithole country they created and now have abandon.

55858.jpg

Why shouldn't Americans hate illegal aliens.

Not to mention that Obama, Gutierrez, Durbin, et al. come from Illinois which has the highest number of gang members per capita in the 50 states.

José;3185748 said:
Look, Tank... I don't know what causes poverty and high crime rates among nations.

That's not a tough one to figure out. Even a 2nd grader knows that he can only share so much of his dessert with a given number of his friends.

Thus the word you are looking for is OVERPOPULATION which Latin Americans pride themselves on doing.

But the US doubled its population from 1950 to 2010, fighter.

1950: 150,697,361

2010: 308,745,538

There has to be another reason.

José;3185747 said:
Originally posted by Tank
I did not even see that fact, go ahead post the whole list it is amazing how much crime ridden people of color are as your link says.

The Middle East and North Africa have some of the lowest crime rates in the world, Tank.

Take a special look at Senegal, inhabited almost exclusevily by black africans.

Brunei 0.50

Morocco 0.53

Lebanon 0.57

Algeria 0.64

Saudi Arabia 0.92

United Arab Emirates 0.92

Bahrain 0.95

Kuwait 0.99

Senegal 1.1

Chile 1.7

Here you are, Tank. Countries inhabited by millions of brown people with undeniable black african ancestry that are among the most peaceful nations on Earth.

And the UN Human Development Index for those countries are:

BRUNEI..........................37
MOROCCO.....................114
LEBANON........................83
ALGERIA.........................84
SAUDI ARABIA.................55
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES....32
BAHRAIN........................39
KUWAIT.........................47
SENEGAL.......................144
CHILE............................45

Out of 170 countries tested for stardard of living, only Senegal is considered low. Could that explain something?

However Mexico consistantly numbers between 50 and 55 and yet look how violent it is.

Maybe they just want to live like their neighbors the Americans, but don't have the balls or brains to fix the place up?

José;3186223 said:
But the US doubled its population from 1950 to 2010, fighter.

1950: 150,697,361

2010: 308,745,538

There has to be another reason.

Mexico QUADRUPLED theirs in that same period!

Last edited:
I have no doubt that population growth increased poverty but it certainly didn't cause the problem. 1950's Mexico was roughly the same underdeveloped country it is today, complete with slums, street children, etc...

Forum List

Back