Diversity strikes again in France! Rwandan arrested for fire at Nantes Cathedral

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

France is a lost cause, it's sad to see such beautiful old buildings being destroyed so the elitists can feel better about flooding the country with people that don't belong there!

These leftist... that actually have convinced themselves that if they just LOVE everyone, everyone will LOVE them back.

Well, I have news for ya leftists, the world doesn't work that way. Never has, never will. Some people are going to hate other people for whatever reason and there's nothing you can do about it, and DIVERSITY just exacerbates it.

Evidently leftists the world over are incapable of learning that, even when faced with the proof of it over and over and over. That's why so many the world over view leftists as RETARDED, and liberalism as a MENTAL DISORDER.

Is it considered ideologically wrong to read the report? Is it "left" or "right" to wait for more information?

Knows anyone what was the motivation from this man to do such an unbelievable criminal nonsense? I heard he had been ordered to leave France.

Last edited:
General Charles de Gaulle once said something that could not be said today. He felt that one day even his hometown would change its name to an Arabic name.

Europeans (and Americans) are such sweet people. They choose to believe that a multicultural nation is possible and desirable. (Look at Sweden's embrace of refugees, for example.)

Some people (including me) feel that such a sentiment is overly optimistic.

As one poster said in another thread, some cultures are simply incompatible.

Until our dear sweet European friends understand this, I am afraid that they will continue to experience many more unpleasant incidents.

General Charles de Gaulle once said something that could not be said today. He felt that one day even his hometown would change its name to an Arabic name.

Europeans (and Americans) are such sweet people. They choose to believe that a multicultural nation is possible and desirable. (Look at Sweden's embrace of refugees, for example.)

Some people (including me) feel that such a sentiment is overly optimistic.

As one poster said in another thread, some cultures are simply incompatible.

What a nonsense. The man was a Catholic. And Africa was not destabilized from Africans - it was destabilized from colonialism.

Until our dear sweet European friends understand this, I am afraid that they will continue to experience many more unpleasant incidents.

Charles de Gaulle was by the way born in 1890 AD in Lille. The name of Lille is in 2020 AD Lille.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back