Diversity makes the US stronger ????????

nucular said:
I'm pretty sure I've travelled more than you have, and distilling everything to a racial level is silly.

And you know what they call white people in Japan? Barbarians.

OCA was right, dude you're living in the wrong country. Wrong century too. Maybe wrong planet. Why don't you move to Austria or somewhere you might feel more comfortable?

Y'all are debating how well traveled y'all are...and which country is more "barbaric"...Damn I have not been outta the country since 1968...been to Austria,Germany,Italy,S/E Asia,Briton,Holland(Netherlands),Czechoslovakia,Mexico and I still prefer the good old USA...as for Japan calling white people "Barbarians" well maybe but they do love us even if we are "Barbarians" I sure felt like one on R&R back in the day...for once in my life I was a little taller than the average Asian barbarian...being that Japanese are little people in regards to the rest of Western culture...and as for moving to Austria... directed at William...are you saying that Austria is still stuck in the WWII era?...not nice nucular...Hey I like Arnold...the Barbarian...lol! :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
LMAO--what in the hell you do---jump in a bath with all your clothes on?
That barbarian crap went out with Hirohito.

If you really WERE called a barbarian it only goes further to prove Williams' point about races

They don't call me barbarian, they call me "Sensei".

I couldn't quite get what William or your point is about races.

Do you really think America ever was a white country? Do you think it ever will be or can be?

If the founding fathers wanted the US to be all white they must have been dumbasses because most of them owned slaves. Looks like multiculturalism may have started when Jefferson raped/had sex with that Hemmings gal.

White Power chumps-when you scream about the supremacy of white American culture don't forget-the greatest thing America has given the world is jazz, which was the result of black ideas with some white influence.

When you guys go on about how America should try to become a monoculture it only shows how frustrated and impotent you are in the face of reality.

:soul: :soul: :soul: :soul:

nucular said:
I'm pretty sure I've travelled more than you have, and distilling everything to a racial level is silly.

And you know what they call white people in Japan? Barbarians.

OCA was right, dude you're living in the wrong country. Wrong century too. Maybe wrong planet. Why don't you move to Austria or somewhere you might feel more comfortable?

You're being too kind.

dilloduck said:
LMAO--what in the hell you do---jump in a bath with all your clothes on?
That barbarian crap went out with Hirohito.

If you really WERE called a barbarian it only goes further to prove Williams' point about races

Much as it chaps my ass, I have to agree with nook-yu-ler here. The Japanese do indeed STILL consider us uncultured barbarians. You will be treated as such until you prove yourself worthy of better.

nucular said:
They don't call me barbarian, they call me "Sensei".

I couldn't quite get what William or your point is about races.

Do you really think America ever was a white country? Do you think it ever will be or can be?

If the founding fathers wanted the US to be all white they must have been dumbasses because most of them owned slaves. Looks like multiculturalism may have started when Jefferson raped/had sex with that Hemmings gal.

White Power chumps-when you scream about the supremacy of white American culture don't forget-the greatest thing America has given the world is jazz, which was the result of black ideas with some white influence.

When you guys go on about how America should try to become a monoculture it only shows how frustrated and impotent you are in the face of reality.

:soul: :soul: :soul: :soul:

Sensei in reference to what?

And while I do not subscribe to the xenophobic views here, if you look between the lines, the US was created by the wealthy, elite whites FOR the wealthy elite whites.

You cannot say it was created for slaves as they were considered property, not people.

You know what really tickles me about all this bitching and moaning about Blacks etc. etc.? Well in the case of the Blacks it was fucking Whites who brought them here, if Whites in the South hadn't been such lazy motherfuckers back then and did their own work their would not be one single Black here today probably save for your college exchange students and such, its Whites faults that they are here!

Now Willie is gonna come back with some tinfoil stuff about Blacks selling Blacks back then in Africa but the fact is if we hadn't come looking they wouldn't have been selling them to us, they had no means of getting them here.

OCA said:
You know what really tickles me about all this bitching and moaning about Blacks etc. etc.? Well in the case of the Blacks it was fucking Whites who brought them here, if Whites in the South hadn't been such lazy motherfuckers back then and did their own work their would not be one single Black here today probably save for your college exchange students and such, its Whites faults that they are here!

Now Willie is gonna come back with some tinfoil stuff about Blacks selling Blacks back then in Africa but the fact is if we hadn't come looking they wouldn't have been selling them to us, they had no means of getting them here.

Wonder how many midnight trips to the slave quarters old Willie's ancestors made? :dev3:

GunnyL said:
Sensei in reference to what?

And while I do not subscribe to the xenophobic views here, if you look between the lines, the US was created by the wealthy, elite whites FOR the wealthy elite whites.

You cannot say it was created for slaves as they were considered property, not people.

Pa-lease gunny...lets not be over dramatic...nucular was refering to "Sensei"...as being a teacher in the martial arts...let's give credit due where credit is due...I have been there and maybe just maybe you too! So let's not distract from the comment for personal gain...Thats okay as long as you do not attack ones experience vs yours! :confused:

archangel said:
Pa-lease gunny...lets not be over dramatic...nucular was refering to "Sensei"...as being a teacher in the martial arts...let's give credit due where credit is due...I have been there and maybe just maybe you too! So let's not distract from the comment for personal gain...I have noticed you are a player...you have figured out this game in here quite well...you have added more points by catering to those who can really add to your portfolio! Thats okay as long as you do not attack ones experience vs yours! :confused:

WTF are you rambling on about? You're obviously reading something that isn't there, and you sure do have a lot of opinions based on assumption in regard to me.

First, sensei means teacher or master and is not restricted to martial arts. I asked the question to find out what he is a teacher of .... rather self-explanatory.

Where you get that catering crap from is beyond me.

Matter of fact ... where you pulled your whole post out of is beyond me.

GunnyL said:
WTF are you rambling on about? You're obviously reading something that isn't there, and you sure do have a lot of opinions based on assumption in regard to me.

First, sensei means teacher or master and is not restricted to martial arts. I asked the question to find out what he is a teacher of .... rather self-explanatory.

Where you get that catering crap from is beyond me.

Matter of fact ... where you pulled your whole post out of is beyond me.

Look I realize you are one of the "few and proud"...I was just a Army 7th cav dude....VN era....Buck Sgt and 2nd Lt..I have had my butt critizized in here several times in the last 12months or so...all I was saying is be honest...give credit where credit is due...if you have a personal issue with me so be it! I was not saying what you had to say was not credible....just the way you say it and why! :whip3:

And I have have been guilty of the same in the past...can we get beyond this now? :shocked:

archangel said:
Look I realize you are one of the "few and proud"...I was just a Army 7th cav dude....VN era....Buck Sgt and 2nd Lt..I have had my butt critizized in here several times in the last 12months or so...all I was saying is be honest...give credit where credit is due...if you have a personal issue with me so be it! I was not saying what you had to say was not credible....just the way you say it and why! :whip3:

And I have have been guilty of the same in the past...can we get beyond this now? :shocked:

Sorry dude, I don't WTF you're talking about. I asked a question, simple as that.

Branch of service and what you have done in the past are irrelevant to the subject. You made an accusation, and I'm calling you on it.

You have claimed I was not giving nucular credit for being a sensei in the martial arts. Where does he say he is a sensei in the martial arts? He just made the statement he is called "sensei." If he has posted otherwise, I missed it.

Then you accuse me of catering to other posters. Who? Be specific.

I'll be ready to move on when you back your accusations.

GunnyL said:
Sorry dude, I don't WTF you're talking about. I asked a question, simple as that.

Branch of service and what you have done in the past are irrelevant to the subject. You made an accusation, and I'm calling you on it.

You have claimed I was not giving nucular credit for being a sensei in the martial arts. Where does he say he is a sensei in the martial arts? He just made the statement he is called "sensei." If he has posted otherwise, I missed it.

Then you accuse me of catering to other posters. Who? Be specific.

I'll be ready to move on when you back your accusations.

I will "Back off" as if I have not heard this from "others" in here...If I were your Lt...I would say "bite me"...but I am retired from my past...so carry on dude...I tried my best to make it clear as to where I was coming from...to no compromise....have a nice day GunnyL! :usa:

archangel said:
I will "Back off" as if I have not heard this from "others" in here...If I were your Lt...I would say "bite me"...but I am retired from my past...so carry on dude...I tried my best to make it clear as to where I was coming from...to no compromise....have a nice day GunnyL!

So what you are saying is you cannot substantiate your accusations.

Where you've made it clear you are coming from is left field. I don't see at all how you could come to the conclusions you have based on what I posted.

And as far as who has an issue with who ...... you attacked me, not the other way around.

GunnyL said:
So what you are saying is you cannot substantiate your accusations.

Where you've made it clear you are coming from is left field. I don't see at all how you could come to the conclusions you have based on what I posted.

And as far as who has an issue with who ...... you attacked me, not the other way around.

Stand down Gunny...form a former Lt. to a former Gunny...No accusation was made on you...just a observation Sgt! :firing:

archangel said:
Stand down Gunny...form a former Lt. to a former Gunny...No accusation was made on you...just a observation Sgt! :firing:

First, that's GUNNERY Sergeant. Sgt's are E-5s. Second, I stand down when I decide to, and the last time I let a LT tell me what to do I was a LCpl.

Calling your accusations an "observation" is tapdancing. Conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman.

Next time you come after ME, make sure you put some ammo in your weapon.

GunnyL said:
First, that's GUNNERY Sergeant. Sgt's are E-5s. Second, I stand down when I decide to, and the last time I let a LT tell me what to do I was a LCpl.

Calling your accusations an "observation" is tapdancing. Conduct unbecoming an officer and gentleman.

Next time you come after ME, make sure you put some ammo in your weapon.

My mistake...Gunny is a E-7 rank...I was just a E-5 Sgt and 01...Lt...Lance Corporal E-3 and that was the last time you obeyed a order from a Lt...no wonder you finished at the E-7 rank vs E-8 or Sgt Major E-9...anymore ammo needed Gunny? And for the record I finished up my career as a Capt...Gs-11 rank in Federal Law enf...so sorry... a Officer and Gentleman I was .... ;) :rolleyes: :funnyface

nucular said:
I am a licensed master teacher of one of their art forms.

maybe GunnyL will be a little more understanding in the future...kudos...Masta! :clap:

archangel said:
maybe GunnyL will be a little more understanding in the future...kudos...Masta! :clap:

I think he was just curious, not insulting. I wasn't online to respond. And then you guys got into your thang. That's OK.

nucular said:
I think he was just curious, not insulting. I wasn't online to respond. And then you guys got into your thang. That's OK.

as the old saying goes..."Curiosty killed the cat-satisfaction brought it back"
I think both he and I should be satisfied now! Sometimes I just take up the cause of the underdog...gets me into trouble from time to time...oh well! :usa:

Forum List

Back