Diversity Is Not A Strength

It has come to my attention that there are many Plagiarized posts in this thread. That needs to stop immediately. Either use your own words or link to the ones you are Plagiarizing. Otherwise things will have to be dealt with differently.

Paul's very first contribution to this thread was copied from a transcript of a debate Tim Wise had with Jared Taylor:

Transcript of Radio Debate between Jared Taylor and Tim Wise on the Infidel Guy Show

In my opinion, Paul should be banned.

What about white flight ? Surely that shows that whites have a natural instinct to separate

White flight demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbours.

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

If you go to Russia, Serbia, Bosnia, Poland places were there hardly any black people and you talk to white folks who have never even been around black folks, they will come forth with many of these negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience. They’re getting it from somewhere, not from their own reality.

And finally whites will become half or roughly maybe 48% of the USA nation’s population by the latter part of the twenty-first century.

But this idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture.

Whites would still be the largest single group by far of any group in the United States.

This idea that white people can’t hang on at 45-50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated and the idea that whites can’t do that at 45%

I mean, whites must be an incredibly weak-willed or genetically defective or culturally retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at 45%, that just seems insane.

When you see this happening, you need to report it.

I reported him already to two different mods. One mocked me and the other hasn't replied yet. I just wanted other REAL PEOPLE who post on this forum to be made aware of this, sorry if I overstepped my bounds.

You're welcome.

That my posts are such an affront to you, to the point where you're asking me to be banned speaks volumes about the fragility of the white supremacist mentality where even a tiny instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes U2 fall part n erupt like a hilarious volcano

Fucking lol. Even this is plagiarized. Look:

Typical black racists

Now -- you're just abusing Google to find obscure message board entries from 2011 that "KINDA" match Paul's content. You know anything about the statistics of 150Mill people typing on social media coming CLOSE to the same insignificant content?

original source from Google search from 2011 on a MESSAGE BOARD --- so you just violated USMB rules..

Accussing someone of trolling is trolling and more to the point speak VOLUMES about the racism that is in you where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano. There are a myriad of public spaces which are white, or service only a white community (VDARE, American Renaissance, Tea Party, Forbes 500 List, facebook etc). But as I’ve said before white people expect everyone to write to your point of view

Sorry chump -- back off. No match -- NO COPYRIGHT violation..

That my posts are such an affront to you, to the point where you're asking me to be banned speaks volumes about the fragility of the white supremacist mentality where even a tiny instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes U2 fall part n erupt like a hilarious volcano

Typical black racists

Now -- you're just abusing Google to find obscure message board entries from 2011 that "KINDA" match Paul's content. You know anything about the statistics of 150Mill people typing on social media coming CLOSE to the same insignificant content?

original source from Google search from 2011 on a MESSAGE BOARD --- so you just violated USMB rules..

Accussing someone of trolling is trolling and more to the point speak VOLUMES about the racism that is in you where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano. There are a myriad of public spaces which are white, or service only a white community (VDARE, American Renaissance, Tea Party, Forbes 500 List, facebook etc). But as I’ve said before white people expect everyone to write to your point of view

So... Care to address the OP? Or you just here to get the thread moved downstairs? The topic is diversity. Specifically, it not being a strength. What say you on the matter?

Typical black racists

So... Care to address the OP? Or you just here to get the thread moved downstairs? The topic is diversity. Specifically, it not being a strength. What say you on the matter?
Just like I called it youre easier than a 2 dollar hooker. Got anything to say on diversity now that you moved it downstairs? Or is that all?

Typical black racists

Just like I called it youre easier than a 2 dollar hooker. Got anything to say on diversity now that you moved it downstairs? Or is that all?

Didn't move it downstairs.. More "Fake News". But you're now gone from this thread. I'm not required to contribute to every or any threads that I moderate.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back