Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength

And yet statistics show that the more diversity you have, the more successful your economy. The most successful economies are ones where women share power with men. The least successful are those where women are marginalized have no power.

The more points of view you have, the more ideas you have. Different cultures, races and ethnicities bring a diverse set of ideas and traditions to the business world.

I lived in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world for 30 years. Now I live in a homogenous white Christian rural community. The closest thing to "ethnic" cuisine in this town is an Italian pasta restaurant. I've been learning to cook Indian food because I miss it, and don't get me started on Asian cuisine. I'm currently on the lookout for a good Pad Thai recipe because I miss Thai food and sushi.

Just as the WASP diet is fairly boring, so are the business ideas in a predominantly white European culture. Innovation comes from looking at things from differing perspectives. Non-white immigrant co-workers in the city were an incredible resource base of new ideas and points of view that aren't available where I live now. I miss having those resources.
You're quoting a blog which uses an example from a television show about a zombie apocalypse to make political point about diversity???? Are you really that stupid??

As for Republican Presidents having Democrats in cabinet, and vice versa, it happens all of the time, and quite successfully too, going back to George Washington and continuing to President Obama.

List of United States political appointments across party lines - Wikipedia

There really is no cure for stupid.

You're proof of that. There's nothing stupider than communism, yet you are all for it.

The source of the information isn't relevant. You can accept the argument on it's merits or not. You have done nothing to discredit it except resort to logical fallacies.

In George Washington's day it wasn't nearly so dangerous because at least the parties had the same goal: the welfare of the United States. However these days one of the parties is intent on destroying this country and enslaving eveyrone in it.

You're the one with the flawed and irrevelants arguments here. For example, you claim I'm in favour of communism when there's absolutely no evidence that I am nor have I ever made any statements to that effect. If your only argument against what I've posted is an out and out lie, it doesn't say much for your ideas does it?

The only people who fear diversity are those who are so inferior that they are unable to compete with the new ideas and experiences of a more diverse pool of workers. Racism is based on fear and the inferiority of those who know they can't compete on a level playing field. That's why they seek to exclude as many people as possible from the pool of applicants available.

Your racism and fear of diversity is proof positive of your own inferiority.

The statistics show precisely the opposite. Japan is a very successful country and the least "diverse" on the entire planet. Look at all the successful countries in Europe. They didn't get that way with a "diverse" population.

"Diversity" means crime, civil strife, a vast welfare burden, lack of community cohesiveness, the list goes on and on.

Japan is a very good example. What was the last great Japanese invention? Name it! They've existing technologies but original ideas are in short supply.

The Japanese don't invent things. The homogenous nature of their culture doesn't adapt quickly or well. There is a paucity of new ideas and thinking even as their education system is one of the best in the world.

The golden age of American invention and ingenuity took place in the late 1800's and early 1900's when immigration was at it's peak and unrestricted. All of those new and fresh ideas from all over the world coming together for the first time.

You were kidding, right?

"Japan remains an innovation powerhouse, according to a geographical analysis of patenting that shows Tokyo-Yokohama is much the largest such cluster in world The study comes from the World Intellectual Property Organisation (Wipo), based in Geneva, which analysed the addresses of inventors named in all 950,000 international patent applications published between 2011 and 2015 under the Patent Cooperation Treaty. Two other Japanese clusters, Osaka-Kobe-Kyoto and Nagoya, are in the global top ten. The results also show strong inventive activity elsewhere in east Asia, with China’s Shenzhen-Hong Kong taking second place in Wipo’s rankings, ahead of California’s Silicon Valley in third and Seoul in South Korea.."

Subscribe to read

And yet statistics show that the more diversity you have, the more successful your economy. The most successful economies are ones where women share power with men. The least successful are those where women are marginalized have no power.

The more points of view you have, the more ideas you have. Different cultures, races and ethnicities bring a diverse set of ideas and traditions to the business world.

I lived in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world for 30 years. Now I live in a homogenous white Christian rural community. The closest thing to "ethnic" cuisine in this town is an Italian pasta restaurant. I've been learning to cook Indian food because I miss it, and don't get me started on Asian cuisine. I'm currently on the lookout for a good Pad Thai recipe because I miss Thai food and sushi.

Just as the WASP diet is fairly boring, so are the business ideas in a predominantly white European culture. Innovation comes from looking at things from differing perspectives. Non-white immigrant co-workers in the city were an incredible resource base of new ideas and points of view that aren't available where I live now. I miss having those resources.
You're proof of that. There's nothing stupider than communism, yet you are all for it.

The source of the information isn't relevant. You can accept the argument on it's merits or not. You have done nothing to discredit it except resort to logical fallacies.

In George Washington's day it wasn't nearly so dangerous because at least the parties had the same goal: the welfare of the United States. However these days one of the parties is intent on destroying this country and enslaving eveyrone in it.

You're the one with the flawed and irrevelants arguments here. For example, you claim I'm in favour of communism when there's absolutely no evidence that I am nor have I ever made any statements to that effect. If your only argument against what I've posted is an out and out lie, it doesn't say much for your ideas does it?

The only people who fear diversity are those who are so inferior that they are unable to compete with the new ideas and experiences of a more diverse pool of workers. Racism is based on fear and the inferiority of those who know they can't compete on a level playing field. That's why they seek to exclude as many people as possible from the pool of applicants available.

The statistics show precisely the opposite. Japan is a very successful country and the least "diverse" on the entire planet. Look at all the successful countries in Europe. They didn't get that way with a "diverse" population.

"Diversity" means crime, civil strife, a vast welfare burden, lack of community cohesiveness, the list goes on and on.

Japan is a very good example. What was the last great Japanese invention? Name it! They've existing technologies but original ideas are in short supply.

The Japanese don't invent things. The homogenous nature of their culture doesn't adapt quickly or well. There is a paucity of new ideas and thinking even as their education system is one of the best in the world.

The golden age of American invention and ingenuity took place in the late 1800's and early 1900's when immigration was at it's peak and unrestricted. All of those new and fresh ideas from all over the world coming together for the first time.

You were kidding, right?

"Japan remains an innovation powerhouse, according to a geographical analysis of patenting that shows Tokyo-Yokohama is much the largest such cluster in world The study comes from the World Intellectual Property Organisation (Wipo), based in Geneva, which analysed the addresses of inventors named in all 950,000 international patent applications published between 2011 and 2015 under the Patent Cooperation Treaty. Two other Japanese clusters, Osaka-Kobe-Kyoto and Nagoya, are in the global top ten. The results also show strong inventive activity elsewhere in east Asia, with China’s Shenzhen-Hong Kong taking second place in Wipo’s rankings, ahead of California’s Silicon Valley in third and Seoul in South Korea.."

Subscribe to read

If you look at the list of Japanese patents, they're for improvements to existing technologies not new original products.

You were kidding, right?

Subscribe to read

If you look at the list of Japanese patents, they're for improvements to existing technologies not new original products.

If you look at your posts, they're ignorant, baseless, racist generalizations.

List of Japanese inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia

Japanese inventions that changed the world

Inventions of Japan — Encyclopedia of Japan

Meh not as good.....This white supremacy is not gotta get you any where, you just gonna be miserable and have a tough time in this mixed world. Is just a fucking color....my dad Is Berber who happened to be a red head very pale Caucasian, my mom is Arab with a darker skin....my wife is Irish/polish/Canadian I get told all the time how my kids are stunningly beautiful besides their academic and sports achievements......and your ass wanna come here convince me, that race mixing is a mistake? not gonna happen.
. Never is about race for the majority of Americans, but it's more so about cultural assimilation in America. Now we have groups claiming America has been a rogue state since the beginning, and therefore their deal is to never assimilate, and to preach anti-assimilation to anyone who comes here, and to anyone whose been here that will listen to them. It has become a huge complicated problem these days.

Which groups?
Well let's just put it this way.. The leader's of groups or individuals who cause trouble in groups. Now you figure it out from there. You know who I'm referring to, and I'll give you a name to put you on the trail if need me too. Louis Farrakhan for starters, ohh wait I'll give you another - There is Jim Jones, and another will be Warren Jeffs who caused tremendous trouble wthin their groups, then there is always Al Sharpton the biggest anti-assimilator out there. Need I say any more ? These people have, (and those that are still alive today), do love to stir up bullcrap among the groups following them, and they are constantly trying to lead them in a cult like fashion.

?????

I don’t think you’re talking about “assimilation.”
. Do you think Farrakhan is pro-assimilation or anti-assimilation ? I'd say he has always been anti-assimilation in as far as giving into anything he thinks is tied to white privilege, white power, the founding, alledged white culture, and the progress that the nation has made together over time... People like these are hold outs in their views, and in their hatred, their actions etc. otherwise upon what they think America is to them, and they work tirelessly to convince those who are vulnerable in society to think just like them.
BS. Like me Farrakhan knows whites will never change for the simple fact that they are insecure with themselves. I dont follow him but I have heard enough of his speeches to know he wants no part of whites and their screwed up ideology.

You were kidding, right?

Subscribe to read

Even if that were true thats fine. We now enjoy better and less expensive lighting because a Black man (Lewis Latimer) invented a way better light bulb than the one Edison is given credit for.

Even if that were true thats fine. We now enjoy better and less expensive lighting because a Black man (Lewis Latimer) invented a way better light bulb than the one Edison is given credit for.
Oh, no. No, no black man ever amounted to shit. Didn't you get the memo?:lol:

Peanut better? Not invented by George Washington Carver (Black man) but he found many different ways to use it, and published a book about it in 1916. I don't give a shit who actually invented PB. Carver was the innovator and pioneer.

Also, Garrett Morgan (black dude) invented the three-light traffic signal and early firefighter breathing equipment. Worthless son of a bitch.

Rodeo is nothing but white dudes right? WRONG. Steer Wrestling originated from the actions of a Texan by the name of Bill Pickett (black dude), who chased a run-away steer down on horseback, jump on the steer's horns, and tackled it.

Speaking of Texans, did you know that the first Texan injured in the Texas War of Independence from Mexico (Remember the Alamo) was Samuel McCulloch, Jr. (black dude). What a pussy.

:lol:

Diversity for the sake of diversity is kind of retarded, but diversity in and of itself is should not be a problem.

Forum List

Back