Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength---A Thread By Steve McGarrett, American Patriot.

The black rage is strong in this one.

In what non-white country are you free to achieve your goals? Which country recognizes your basic GOD given rights?

No, we are NOT one race, and all cultures are not equal. Most countries are hell holes their citizens risk their lives to get out of.

This is human rage baby, in what country, even this one now, are people free to achieve their goals? Little kids can't even have fucking lemonade stands without a $250 permit.

We are ONE RACE, I give not a fuck about arguments otherwise. If we are a different species, then post the scientific study in which a result confirms there is something about other people that makes them genetically inferior. I'll sign up to enslave and wipe them out.

You can't because there are none, and it isn't for a lack of trying. Regressive "scientists" like Darwin and sociopaths Margret Sanger made their objectives clear, but they were the sorts of assholes who insist our SUV's are going to make the planet uninhabitable if they don't get more congressional funding.

Of course cultures aren't "equal", everyone knows that. Who would want to be part of a culture that is obviously self destructive unless they were manipulated? That transcends genetics.

In what non-white country are you free to achieve your goals? Which country recognizes your basic GOD given rights?

No, we are NOT one race, and all cultures are not equal. Most countries are hell holes their citizens risk their lives to get out of.

This is human rage baby, in what country, even this one now, are people free to achieve their goals? Little kids can't even have fucking lemonade stands without a $250 permit.

We are ONE RACE, I give not a fuck about arguments otherwise. If we are a different species, then post the scientific study in which a result confirms there is something about other people that makes the genetically inferior. I'll sign up to enslave and wipe them out.

You can't because there are none, and it isn't for a lack of trying. Regressive "scientists" like Darwin and sociopaths Margret Sanger made their objectives clear, but they were the sorts of assholes who insist our SUV's are going to make the planet uninhabitable if they don't get more congressional funding.

Of course cultures aren't "equal", everyone knows that. Who would want to be part of a culture that is obviously self destructive unless they were manipulated? That transcends genetics.
Purebred subsaharan Africans possess no neanderthal DNA. Modern Europeans are a hybrid of a common ancestor to subsaharan and Neanderthal. As such; given the extinction of the Neanderthal; modern Europeans could never be replicated from the original, subsaharan line. If science weren't politicized, and legitimate research rendered taboo; the races would be given the sub species accredation they deserve. The whole inter breeding argument falls apart with only the most cursory of examinations. After all polar bears, and grizzly bears get their own taxonomic classification, yet they can breed perfectly fertile offspring. People get too emotional about the whole subject, to be objective...

True diversity is only possible by keeping nations and races separated and not by mixing them together. Liberals stand for false diversity that ends in the destruction of the white race and the downfall of our cultures. It doesn't matter, if they act out of self-hate or just stupidity, the outcome is the same.

Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength
Lets be upfront. You know what this is really about. You cant take it that white women love Black meat. Its only going to get worse if the younger generation is any indication. Sorry but they will continue to seek out Black men in the open if they are single and behind the backs of their husbands and boyfriends if they are in a relationship. :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

We are ONE RACE, I give not a fuck about arguments otherwise. If we are a different species, then post the scientific study in which a result confirms there is something about other people that makes the genetically inferior. I'll sign up to enslave and wipe them out.

Purebred subsaharan Africans possess no neanderthal DNA. Modern Europeans are a hybrid of a common ancestor to subsaharan and Neanderthal. As such; given the extinction of the Neanderthal; modern Europeans could never be replicated from the original, subsaharan line. If science weren't politicized, and legitimate research rendered taboo; the races would be given the sub species accredation they deserve. The whole inter breeding argument falls apart with only the most cursory of examinations. After all polar bears, and grizzly bears get their own taxonomic classification, yet they can breed perfectly fertile offspring. People get too emotional about the whole subject, to be objective...
^^ Here is a man that proudly proclaims his neanderthal ancestry. Let him be a living example of all failed hominids.

When white girls meet Africans: this is the reality.
11111-20140915.jpg

• Ex-Con Gets 160 Years For Murder Of Suburban Teen

October 10, 2014

An ex-convict found guilty last month of fatally stabbing a suburban teenager in her home in 2011 was sentenced Friday to 160 years in prison.

A jury in September found John Wilson Jr. guilty in the murder of Kelli O'Laughlin. Prosecutors said the 14-year-old Lyons Township High School freshman interrupted Wilson as he was burglarizing her family's Indian Head Park residence.

Ex-Con Gets 160 Years For Murder Of Suburban Teen

Kelli was stabbed to death when she came home as Wilson was burglarizing the home. Following her murder, Wilson taunted the girl's mother, Brenda O'Laughlin, with texts from Kelli's stolen cell phone.

John Wilson Jr. gets 160 years in Kelli O'Laughlin murder

Turano recalled how at the 7-Eleven in Willow Springs, Wilson was smiling at people, laughing and buying beer with the Sacajawea gold dollar coins he stole from the O'Laughlin home in Indian Head Park, as well as other coins he used to pay a $20 cab fair to the CTA station at Midway Airport.

Jury: Wilson guilty of murder of Kelli O'Laughlin | MySuburbanLife.com

From the moment Wilson, 41, entered the courtroom in leg irons wearing a green jail uniform with a yellow stripe, he spent most of the afternoon slouched in his chair during his sentencing hearing next to his trial attorneys, laughing, muttering and at one point, heckling Brenda O'Laughlin, Kelli's mother.

Wilson objected to lead prosecutor Guy Lisuzzo's closing argument, recounting a Pontiac correctional officer's earlier testimony of Wilson hiding an empty pen cartridge in his mouth to blow his own feces on a desk near his cell used by correctional officers for administrative work.

Prosecutors Recount Wilson's History of Escalating Violence At Sentencing

When white girls meet Africans: this is the reality.
11111-20140915.jpg

• Ex-Con Gets 160 Years For Murder Of Suburban Teen

October 10, 2014

An ex-convict found guilty last month of fatally stabbing a suburban teenager in her home in 2011 was sentenced Friday to 160 years in prison.

A jury in September found John Wilson Jr. guilty in the murder of Kelli O'Laughlin. Prosecutors said the 14-year-old Lyons Township High School freshman interrupted Wilson as he was burglarizing her family's Indian Head Park residence.

Ex-Con Gets 160 Years For Murder Of Suburban Teen

Kelli was stabbed to death when she came home as Wilson was burglarizing the home. Following her murder, Wilson taunted the girl's mother, Brenda O'Laughlin, with texts from Kelli's stolen cell phone.

John Wilson Jr. gets 160 years in Kelli O'Laughlin murder

Turano recalled how at the 7-Eleven in Willow Springs, Wilson was smiling at people, laughing and buying beer with the Sacajawea gold dollar coins he stole from the O'Laughlin home in Indian Head Park, as well as other coins he used to pay a $20 cab fair to the CTA station at Midway Airport.

Jury: Wilson guilty of murder of Kelli O'Laughlin | MySuburbanLife.com

From the moment Wilson, 41, entered the courtroom in leg irons wearing a green jail uniform with a yellow stripe, he spent most of the afternoon slouched in his chair during his sentencing hearing next to his trial attorneys, laughing, muttering and at one point, heckling Brenda O'Laughlin, Kelli's mother.

Wilson objected to lead prosecutor Guy Lisuzzo's closing argument, recounting a Pontiac correctional officer's earlier testimony of Wilson hiding an empty pen cartridge in his mouth to blow his own feces on a desk near his cell used by correctional officers for administrative work.

Prosecutors Recount Wilson's History of Escalating Violence At Sentencing
Nope. This is by far the result and reality when African men meet white women. Sorry recessive guy. Your women cant stand to be away from us. :laugh:

black-man-white-woman.jpg

18db838a3c2b68a5b54c9bfa1ef6e60d.jpg

bm-ww-1.jpg

You're not making a convincing argument in my mind that leads me to believe blacks are inferior. Statistically they may perform poorly compared to whites academically, but there are some who have clearly been quite brilliant and an asset to our society. As far as physical quality, they are far more capable of waging violent conquest. That is a positive if we are going to talk about "superiority".

Caucasians test poorly compared too gooks, does that mean the gooks are superior? Look at the decline of euroweenie society in general. It looks to me like it is self destructive. "Superior" people do not insist on attempting to make asinine concepts like marxism work as far as I'm concerned. The gooks gave up on it, they just maintained the oppressive governance. I'm happy being a fucking gringo, and I'm content with the concept that we are one human race endowed by God with individual qualities. I can't imagine walking around believing I'm superior to people who can beat me to death with their bare hands or outsmart me in business dealing.

That's why I carry a gun and consult with lawyers and accountants.

You're not making a convincing argument in my mind that leads me to believe blacks are inferior. Statistically they may perform poorly compared to whites academically, but there are some who have clearly been quite brilliant and an asset to our society. As far as physical quality, they are far more capable of waging violent conquest. That is a positive if we are going to talk about "superiority".

Caucasians test poorly compared too gooks, does that mean the gooks are superior? Look at the decline of euroweenie society in general. It looks to me like it is self destructive. "Superior" people do not insist on attempting to make asinine concepts like marxism work as far as I'm concerned. The gooks gave up on it, they just maintained the oppressive governance. I'm happy being a fucking gringo, and I'm content with the concept that we are one human race endowed by God with individual qualities. I can't imagine walking around believing I'm superior to people who can beat me to death with their bare hands or outsmart me in business dealing.

That's why I carry a gun and consult with lawyers and accountants.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back