Diversity in the military makes us stronger.....

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
....or apparently not.

"Trailblazing female who became infantry Marine is getting kicked out for fraternization"

"Remedios Cruz joined the Marine Corps in 2013 as a supply clerk. One year later, she completed infantry training, and in 2017, made history when she became one of three females to join 1st Battalion, 8th Marines at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

Now, Cruz is awaiting separation from the Marine Corps after pleading guilty to maintaining a romantic relationship with a subordinate..."

Trailblazing female who became infantry Marine is getting kicked out for fraternization

I bet nobody saw that one coming. :laughing0301:

Why in the name of common sense do we continue with this nonsense of letting women try to qualify for the most demanding military duty? It has never happened and it is never going to happen. Women can have babies men can't. Men can be Marines, Rangers and Seals. Women can't. And even if one or two manage to scrape through, what have you accomplished? Equality of the sexes?

Why in the name of common sense do we continue with this nonsense of letting women try to qualify for the most demanding military duty? It has never happened and it is never going to happen. Women can have babies men can't. Men can be Marines, Rangers and Seals. Women can't. And even if one or two manage to scrape through, what have you accomplished? Equality of the sexes?

I think you should try & have a baby; see how tuff U R.

are you gonna take it from the front, or the 'rear?' :206:

....or apparently not.

"Trailblazing female who became infantry Marine is getting kicked out for fraternization"

"Remedios Cruz joined the Marine Corps in 2013 as a supply clerk. One year later, she completed infantry training, and in 2017, made history when she became one of three females to join 1st Battalion, 8th Marines at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

Now, Cruz is awaiting separation from the Marine Corps after pleading guilty to maintaining a romantic relationship with a subordinate..."

Trailblazing female who became infantry Marine is getting kicked out for fraternization

I bet nobody saw that one coming. :laughing0301:
You did if you ever served in the military. This happens all the time. Men and women do it.

What frightens you about letting a woman try to qualify for anything? What insecurity do you suffer from that requires you to try and hold them back?

What frightens you about letting a woman try to qualify for anything? What insecurity do you suffer from that requires you to try and hold them back?

he just wants to get pregnant & have a baby; it's all good

Let me get this straight. A woman does, literally what every guy either does, or wants to, and that proves they have no business in the elite units. Right.

That makes about as much sense as your other posts.

there are some brain dead members around here that post MUCH worse

Let me get this straight. A woman does, literally what every guy either does, or wants to, and that proves they have no business in the elite units. Right.
Wrong. The failed attempts of extremely strong and fit women to qualify for the Seals, Rangers, Marines etc. should be obvious evidence that they are trying to do something they (women) are not designed to do.

For example If you are in an elite fighting unit and you are assigned a woman as your "buddy" how confident are you that if you get shot, she is going to be able to carry you along with all her gear back to safety?

there are some brain dead members around here that post MUCH worse
I don't disagree with that.

You are as usual twisting the point of my post around to something personal about me. I'll ask you the same question I asked SavanaMann. If you are in an elite fighting unit and you are assigned as your buddy a woman are you confident she will be able to carry you out if you are wounded? That is what it is about. In ALL situations the woman has to be able to meet the physical demands of the situation and women are not designed to do those things.

You are as usual twisting the point of my post around to something personal about me. I'll ask you the same question I asked SavanaMann. If you are in an elite fighting unit and you are assigned as your buddy a woman are you confident she will be able to carry you out if you are wounded? That is what it is about. In ALL situations the woman has to be able to meet the physical demands of the situation and women are not designed to do those things.

If a woman was in an elite fighting unit with me I have every confidence she could carry me out. Not only that I would actually think she would be less likely to leave me if she herself was in danger. When I was in the military I had a couple of women on my team that outworked the guys. Later when I was out of the military I had a roommate that weighed all of 90lbs. I was delirious with a fever and she somehow dragged me out of my room and into a tub with me fighting her in order to cool me down. At the time I was about 225llb. Women can do some things that tell me they have an inner strength they tap when worse comes to worse.

If a woman was in an elite fighting unit with me I have every confidence she could carry me out. Not only that I would actually think she would be less likely to leave me if she herself was in danger. When I was in the military I had a couple of women on my team that outworked the guys. Later when I was out of the military I had a roommate that weighed all of 90lbs. I was delirious with a fever and she somehow dragged me out of my room and into a tub with me fighting her in order to cool me down. At the time I was about 225llb. Women can do some things that tell me they have an inner strength they tap when worse comes to worse.
I believe that any man in an Elite fighting unit including you would have doubts about the ability of a woman in a combat situation to be able to carry you or even drag you out of danger. There is a big difference between dragging a big man from a room to a tub and a firefight scenario. I believe you are reading from the Liberal script of "anything a man can do women can do". There MIGHT be one in a million that could but I even doubt that. Why don't we have women in the NFL? Heck how about high school football? They don't have the physical strength. It is just an unsupportable argument that flies in the face of obvious evidence. It has nothing to do with equality in the workplace they are certainly every bit as capable as men to do any job. Dangerous physically demanding things like Elite combat and football require the strength that only men (and very few at that) possess.

I believe that any man in an Elite fighting unit including you would have doubts about the ability of a woman in a combat situation to be able to carry you or even drag you out of danger. There is a big difference between dragging a big man from a room to a tub and a firefight scenario. I believe you are reading from the Liberal script of "anything a man can do women can do". There MIGHT be one in a million that could but I even doubt that. Why don't we have women in the NFL? Heck how about high school football? They don't have the physical strength. It is just an unsupportable argument that flies in the face of obvious evidence. It has nothing to do with equality in the workplace they are certainly every bit as capable as men to do any job. Dangerous physically demanding things like Elite combat and football require the strength that only men (and very few at that) possess.
I didnt ask what you believed. I just told you what I believed while answering your question. Any women that qualifies to be part of an elite fighting force can only make me have more confidence in her ability. I know she had to be exceptional in order to make it. I would automatically know that gave her all mentally and physically. I dont know if you have ever served in the military but they dont make excuses for you if you cant pass the requirements.

I dont know why there are no women in the NFL. There are some that play high school football though. This one took a direct hit and asked the tackler if thats all he had.

Forum List

Back