Ditzy Chick

What's not to criticize?

Obama's a fucking disaster of the worst order.

You only wish he was....so, you wish bad things for the President of the United States.

I don't think there is an American alive who wants the President of the United States to be bad. I don't. I don't want my President advocating policies that make the American people worse. I don't want my President to advocate for our energy prices to 'necessarily skyrocket'. I don't want my President to micromanage my life or the lives of my fellow Americans based on some faulty assumption that he knows better. I don't want my President to be corrupt, arrogant, or condescending. I don't want my President to be a bad leader.

I want a President I can look up to. Someone I can put to when I have kids to encourage them to be the best person they can be. I want my President to be a strong leader. To make decisions and be able to clearly explain why he made those decisions and why we should support him in it. I want a President who is honest to a fault. I want my President to recognize the limits placed on him by the Constitution and abide by them. I also want him to passionately fight Congress and the Courts when they try to violate their Constitutionally placed limits.

That's what our President should be. But we have Barack Obama. And He is still my President, despite being none of the things I want and all the things I don't want. I don't want him to be like that. But that's who he is. I will respect the office of the President and him because he holds that office.

But I am not going to just agree with him when he's wrong. Nor am I going to wish him harm or ill because of it. I will pray for his safety and his soul. and I hope that someday he can see the errror of his way and correct many of the things he is currently doing that will hurt our nation.

What's not to criticize?

Obama's a fucking disaster of the worst order.

You only wish he was....so, you wish bad things for the President of the United States.

I don't think there is an American alive who wants the President of the United States to be bad. I don't. I don't want my President advocating policies that make the American people worse. I don't want my President to advocate for our energy prices to 'necessarily skyrocket'. I don't want my President to micromanage my life or the lives of my fellow Americans based on some faulty assumption that he knows better. I don't want my President to be corrupt, arrogant, or condescending. I don't want my President to be a bad leader.

I want a President I can look up to. Someone I can put to when I have kids to encourage them to be the best person they can be. I want my President to be a strong leader. To make decisions and be able to clearly explain why he made those decisions and why we should support him in it. I want a President who is honest to a fault. I want my President to recognize the limits placed on him by the Constitution and abide by them. I also want him to passionately fight Congress and the Courts when they try to violate their Constitutionally placed limits.

That's what our President should be. But we have Barack Obama. And He is still my President, despite being none of the things I want and all the things I don't want. I don't want him to be like that. But that's who he is. I will respect the office of the President and him because he holds that office.

But I am not going to just agree with him when he's wrong. Nor am I going to wish him harm or ill because of it. I will pray for his safety and his soul. and I hope that someday he can see the errror of his way and correct many of the things he is currently doing that will hurt our nation.

Just curious...

Which Presidents have you looked up to?

I remember a kangaroo court in another place charging Nancy Pelosi with treason for allegedly and illegally dabbling in American Foreign Policy while overseas. I wonder if that same place will set up another kangaroo court for Palin. Any guesses?

Just curious...

Been a while. I'd have to think about it.

Washington...

Im sure there are others:)

was Osama born here like USarmy?
No you say? Ok then shut the fuck up dipshit.

You didn't qualify the statements. Don't blame me if you refuse to be clear.

Plasmaball doesn't think before he spouts off.

It is quite possible that he lacks the capacity for it.

I know. He's never said a thing with substance since he's gotten here. He has been consistant though.

I can't imagine what it's like to be constantly angry like he is though. I mean I get angry sometimes, and I hate it. But constant anger?

Just curious...

Washington...

Thinking about it. I have looked up to the first 4 Presidents, Lincoln, Coolidge, Eisenhower, Reagan, Everyone had their flaws. but I think they tried to do what they thought was right.

Newt Gingrich again today was all over media and talk shows as he spoke a long time on Neal Boortz' show for over 30 minutes.
If he decides to run Governor Quitter Palin is history before it even gets started.
So who cares what a talking head entertainer says?

Just curious...

Washington...

Bout what I expected...

Everybody sucks....makes it easy to gripe in every post

In India, Sarah Palin bashes President Obama

Moments after saying she wouldn't criticize Barack Obama abroad, Sarah Palin in India on Saturday said that if she were president there would have been "less dithering, more decisiveness" on Libya.

Pressed in a much tougher question-and-answer session than Palin has recently allowed herself to be subjected to during appearances in the U.S, the former Alaska governor told conference attendees at the India Today Conclave in New Delhi that Obama had not shown enough conviction in executing a strategy in Libya.

So what happened to "never criticize the President while on foreign soil"?

She changed her mind??? She is NOT ready for "prime time" and I hope this trip proves it to her and the nation. I have as little confidence in her as a leader as I do Barry O.
I agree. I like that palin stirs the pot and points out a lot of issues, but she does not have the makings of a president

was Osama born here like USarmy?
No you say? Ok then shut the fuck up dipshit.

You didn't qualify the statements. Don't blame me if you refuse to be clear.

i didnt think i needed to hold your hand since we were talking about Americans.

Again, your lack of specificity and clarity isn't my fault.

If you don't want people criticizing you for saying stupid things, then stop saying stupid things.

Hmmmmmmm....better

Till you threw in Cal

Cal was one of the best Presidents of the 20th century. The unemployment rate was down to 2%.

All based on rampant deregulation and speculation which Hoover took the fall for

All Hoover had to do to let the economy recover is not interfer with it. It would have corrected itself there would have been growth. And He may have even won a second term.

But instead he decided to interfer with it at every stage making it worse (remind you of anyone lately?).

Roosevelt ran against him as a conservative, came it and did things to make it even worse than Hoover had.

Forum List

Back