Ditzy Chick

She doesn't... well maybe she does, but only the liberal half.

Immie

Thanks Immie...I stand corrected

Palin loves "Real" Americans. She hates liberals, the educated, the media, working Americans, government workers, unions, muslims, gays and anyone who does not look and think like she does

I hope you are not putting words in my mouth. I never said liberals were not "real" Americans. And for the record, I don't hate liberals either... at least not the vast majority of them.

Immie

I believe I referred to Ms Palin

Palin loves "Real" Americans. She hates liberals, the educated, the media, working Americans, government workers, unions, muslims, gays and anyone who does not look and think like she does

I hope you are not putting words in my mouth. I never said liberals were not "real" Americans. And for the record, I don't hate liberals either... at least not the vast majority of them.

Immie

I believe I referred to Ms Palin

You did, but the way you put real in quotes seemed to be saying that I didn't think liberals were real Americans. I just wanted to clear up that that was not the case.

Immie

Palin wasn't trashing the President, she was just telling the truth that the media refuses to do.

She doesn't... well maybe she does, but only the liberal half.

Immie

What is your definition of a real American?

Why someone who meets the Constitutional requirements of course

For example.......Someone born in Hawaii is a REAL American

Last edited:

What is your definition of a real American?

Why someone who meet the Constitutional requirements of course

For example.......Someone born in Hawaii is a REAL American

U so strict.

SOME people seem to believe that ANYONE can be an American. Born in Mexico and crossed over our border illegally? No problem. U too can be a U.S. citizen!

Born in Kenya? No problem. U ARE an American. Hell, U can be President!

:eusa_whistle:

DixieHack+by+driftglass00.jpg

Who care what that zero's opinion ison anything?

a segment of the American people who dont like facts and prefer bible verse and bullshit

Your arrogance and narrow mind and cartoonish world view is always on full display, truthdoesn'tmattertoyouatall.

But you don't like facts, so on that basis you must value (to some degree) everything said by Gov. Palin.

Keep supporting her, I hope to hell she runs.

Your arrogant ignorance remains boundless. I don't "support" her. I have never "supported" her except to the limited extent of tepidly favoring her as VP candidate over that useless clump that eventually did get the gig.

She's still not my cup of tea.

On the other hand, as bad as I think she is in some respects, she could hardly be worse than the assclown we have saddled ourselves with at present.

I think Gov. Palin should have declined to criticize the President outside our borders. It's time we keep our infighting to ourselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back