“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life."
- Joe Biden

One cannot help but speculate.

joe-biden-sotu.jpg

...The 'Joker', had he lived to the age of Social Security..... :p

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life."
- Joe Biden

One cannot help but speculate.
I would have loved for the president to challenge him to a match in a ring for charity. I'd have laughed my ass off.

Listening to the crap that comes out of his mouth year after year, it is not surprising that he has never actually had a real job. He should do us all a favor and run for President next time around, so that his decades of idiocy, double-dealing, corruption, flipping on major policy issues, and general stupidity can be brought to light again.

Don't forget, this is they guy who forgot (in a nationally televised debate) that the Vice President is also part of the Legislative Branch (as President of the Senate). After more than 20 years in the Senate.

Listening to the crap that comes out of his mouth year after year, it is not surprising that he has never actually had a real job. He should do us all a favor and run for President next time around, so that his decades of idiocy, double-dealing, corruption, flipping on major policy issues, and general stupidity can be brought to light again.

Don't forget, this is they guy who forgot (in a nationally televised debate) that the Vice President is also part of the Legislative Branch (as President of the Senate). After more than 20 years in the Senate.

And don't forget this:

"J-O-B-S" is a 3 letter word

Forum List

Back