Disturbing Times in U.S.

Nov 15, 2009
Many in Germany compare the 9/11 event to their Reichstag event which gave the German government new Acts and Emergency Powers.

The Reichstag event was contrived by the German Government itself which was a staged attack on a Government Building in Berlin to frame another group and push people into fear and allow new laws and government policies.

Right after the German government framed an opposing party with a fake attack on itself, there were "emergency" pushed bills deemed "For the Protection of the People".

The 9/11 event had "emergency" pushed bills which changed the very core of the U.S. Constitution. Now anyone can be arrested and detained forever by simply saying they are a suspected terrorist and the arrested people do not get due process of the law.

The organization created from the 9/11 event Homeland Security is a seperate organization taking the place of the FBI and Police, etc. This organization can arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law.

The organization created in Germany with equal powers were the SA Storm Troopers which took the place of Police and Military. This was the group that arrested thousands in Germany that had opposing political views. Which comes to mind...how did they Data Base everyone that had an opposing political view?....scary.

The Patriot Act is the most horrifying, unconstitutional Act ever put into place in American History.

This Act pushed through as an "emergency" after 9/11 gave Homeland Security the right to lock you up, deny you the right to trial, never let you have a phone call, and even hold you forever......basically worse than being convicted of murder and it's only on someones command.

There were many disturbing laws after manipulating events setting the stage for disturbing times in America.

If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, the frog does not notice the changes. If you turn the heat up slow enough the frog will not notice and you can cook the frog without him jumping out to save his life....

Are we the frog?

It is only a matter of time until the new disturbing laws implimented after 9/11 will start to be used regularly........perhaps after another False Flag?

How did Germany control the Media while they were killing millions? How did Germany manipulate their Military and Police force to go along with arresting many thousands that have opposing political views? Where was the Media during all of this?

Why is America pushing for a new Act to be able to shut down the Internet in the Guise of an "emergency"?

Why did this man say this?......

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy".......James Madison

False Flags are considered a "rubber stamp" in politics enabling the government to pass any laws they desire making any goal they desire perfectly legal.

Was the Anthrax Attack 1 week after 9/11 a False Flag and another "rubber stamp"?

Anthrax Attacks
The Post-9/11/01 Anthrax Attacks
The anthrax-containing letter envelope mailed to Senator Tom Daschile
On October 9, 2001, letters containing anthrax were sent to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle.
CNN.com - FBI tests Leahy anthrax letter - November 18, 2001

Both senators had been attempting to slow the passage of the USA PATRIOT Act. Just seven days before the incident, Leahy accused the Bush administration of reneging on an agreement on the bill.
Senate Democrats, White House Reach a Deal on Anti-Terror Bill (washingtonpost.com)

Also targeted by the anthrax mailings were recipients of an earlier batch of anthrax letters postmarked September 18: ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, the New York Post, and American Media Inc. (AMI), publisher of the National Enquirer. Although some of the letters were addressed to prominent news anchors, the victims of the attack were confined to AMI workers, postal workers, and capital building workers, and a hospital worker. A total of five people were killed by becoming infected with anthrax, and seventeen were sickened.

As early as October there were indications that the anthrax attacks would be used as a pretext for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. On an October 18 appearance on the David Letterman Show, Senator John McCain stated: "There is some indication, and I don't have the conclusions, but some of this anthrax may -- and I emphasize may -- have come from Iraq." Then-ABC News chief investigative correspondent Brian Ross began circulating a story linking the anthrax to Iraq through the alleged additive bentonite, stating on October 26:

Sources tell ABCNEWS the anthrax in the tainted letter sent to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was laced with bentonite. The potent additive is known to have been used by only one country in producing biochemical weapons — Iraq.... it is a trademark of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program... The discovery of bentonite came in an urgent series of tests conducted at Fort Detrick, Maryland, and elsewhere,"
Troubling Anthrax Additive Found; Atta Met Iraqi - ABC News

This Anthrax would have been the link from the so called "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq.

Then the Anthrax was proven by a whistleblower scientist to be a weaponized strain that came from a Military Base right here in the U.S.

The FBI threatened to charge Dr. Bruce E. Ivins, a US government microbiologist and vaccinologist for 36 years and senior biodefense researcher at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) in Fort Detrick, with involvement in the anthrax attacks. The FBI had been investigating Ivins since late 2006, and according to his lawyer he had been cooperating. Ivans reportedly committed suicide by taking an overdose of acetominophen and codeine. On August 6, 2008, the FBI and the Justice Department declared that the case had been solved.

Ivins's attorney issued a statement saying the scientist was innocent and had fully cooperated with the FBI's investigation for six years.
Scientist in Anthrax Case Said to Have Killed Himself - Bloomberg.com

Daschle_letter.jpg

You obviously think 911 was an inside job and a plot by the Bush administration. Thats cool. You are allowed to discuss that if you want.

Rofl.

-tso

Why are the people lower on the intelligence curve more easily amused?

tell us when you stop laughing

Since False Flags have to do with the Military I wanted to show this Presidential Farewell Address by Dwight D. Eisenhower that fits perfectly.

In his farewell address to the nation after spending 8 years as president, in 1961 Eisenhower warns of a growing danger...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrGKwkmxAU]YouTube - Eisenhower on the Military Industrial Complex[/ame]

I find what pres eisenhower said in 1961 interesting, those were disturbing times. Thousand dying in korea, a cold war , espionage in the us, yep scarey times indeed.

"If you only had a brain" you would be more informed and see that we are in the most scarey times in History....

I find what pres eisenhower said in 1961 interesting, those were disturbing times. Thousand dying in korea, a cold war , espionage in the us, yep scary times indeed.

"If you only had a brain" you would be more informed and see that we are in the most scarey times in History....

I totally agree. Grown men can't spell the word "scary" properly. That is something to be worried about when they are the ones accusing others of not having a brain.

As for your chicken little approach to geopolitics, please run from whatever scares you; it gives us something to laugh at.

I find what pres eisenhower said in 1961 interesting, those were disturbing times. Thousand dying in korea, a cold war , espionage in the us, yep scarey times indeed.

I have enough of a brain to restrain myself from treasonous activities, like spreading divisive lies.

Unlike your delusional rantings, which only support the policies of terrorists.

I have enough of a brain to restrain myself from treasonous activities, like spreading divisive lies.

Wanting a new investigation is Treasonous?

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

If you clowns really wanted a new investigation, you would have taken up donations and achieved it.

These treasonous rantings are simply performed at this point to divide the country and advance your crackpot new world order and revolution theories.

Your obscene insults do nothing to help your so-called "case'. That's simply more demonstration of how little capacity for logic you really have.

Wanting a new investigation is Treasonous?

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

CVS Pharmacy just called. they are still waiting for you to pick up your prescription. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back