Disturbing New Revelations On Shooter: Did The White House Blow it?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aaf6NuKRHE]YouTube - 9 11 Prior Knowledge Using Planes As Weapons Compilation of Clips cut from Core of Corruption[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9FuI2ixZT4]YouTube - Who was John O'Neill? He was The Man Who Knew[/ame]

Honestly, I cannot fathom any reason how the Ft. Hood tragedy could possibly be due to anything from the WH. That is waaaaaaaay too much of a stretch.

Ah, partisan politics - gotta love the creativity and imagination.

Honestly, I cannot fathom any reason how the Ft. Hood tragedy could possibly be due to anything from the WH. That is waaaaaaaay too much of a stretch.

I find it quite depressing that, with so many real issues and such an horrific and recent tragedy, that there are some who seek to make political mileage out of it. I guess there is no accounting for other people's moral (or the lack thereof) but I find it all very distasteful.

I find it quite depressing that, with so many real issues and such an horrific and recent tragedy, that there are some who seek to make political mileage out of it. I guess there is no accounting for other people's moral (or the lack thereof) but I find it all very distasteful.
Ah, yuppers. Beyond words.

Don't miss the reality check here. A muslim soldier was a muslim first, a US soldier second. In fact he killed US soldiers on behalf of his religion.
That is a fact. He was chanting "power to god" as he shot.

How many other "muslim sleepers" do we have being promoted and protected from the WH and via PC?

Do you remember "Akbar" who threw a grenade into the command post at the start of the Gulf War killing his commanders?

IMHO its time to quietly discharge any of these guys who are suspect. I'm not sure how to identify them, possibly lie detector tests?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You need a linkThere have been some new and very disturbing revelations coming to light today on shooter Nidal Malik Hasan.

Nidal Malik Hasan,the alleged shooter in yesterday's massacre at Fort Hood,played a Homeland Security Advisory role in President Barack Obama's transition into the White House,according to a key University Policy Institute document. The Homeland Security Policy Institute at George Washington University published a document May,19,entitled "Thinking Anew" in which Hasan of the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine is listed on page 29 of the document as a "Task Force Event Participant."

Even more disturbing news has come out today about the FBI actually looking into Hasan's possible involvement with Radical Islamist propaganda,but later dropping their investigation. This is incredibly disturbing and outrageous in my opinion. Why did the FBI end their investigation? Seems pretty crazy to me. There are just so many more questions that need to be answered on this terrible tragedy. How much was this White House and FBI involved with this event? Could they have done more? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not much of a Geraldo fan, but I thought he put it very well if I may paraphase: this guy was a sorry loser (like all terrorists), and this event was all about drawing attention to "him".
He should be treated like any other sorry loser and publicly condemned (not have the liberal media come out and make excuses for him), he should go to trial and be sentenced if found guilty and that should be the end of it. If the media wants a story, there were 42 lives out there that have been changed permanently, give them some honor, not the nutjob.

You need a linkThere have been some new and very disturbing revelations coming to light today on shooter Nidal Malik Hasan.

Nidal Malik Hasan,the alleged shooter in yesterday's massacre at Fort Hood,played a Homeland Security Advisory role in President Barack Obama's transition into the White House,according to a key University Policy Institute document. The Homeland Security Policy Institute at George Washington University published a document May,19,entitled "Thinking Anew" in which Hasan of the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine is listed on page 29 of the document as a "Task Force Event Participant."

Even more disturbing news has come out today about the FBI actually looking into Hasan's possible involvement with Radical Islamist propaganda,but later dropping their investigation. This is incredibly disturbing and outrageous in my opinion. Why did the FBI end their investigation? Seems pretty crazy to me. There are just so many more questions that need to be answered on this terrible tragedy. How much was this White House and FBI involved with this event? Could they have done more? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not much of a Geraldo fan, but I thought he put it very well if I may paraphase: this guy was a sorry loser (like all terrorists), and this event was all about drawing attention to "him".
He should be treated like any other sorry loser and publicly condemned (not have the liberal media come out and make excuses for him), he should go to trial and be sentenced if found guilty and that should be the end of it. If the media wants a story, there were 42 lives out there that have been changed permanently, give them some honor, not the nutjob.

Why is it whenever Americans are attacked by someone associated with Islam it is called terrorism? This wasn't terrorism by definition. Adkisson's church killings was terrorism but most of America ignored it. Why? Because it was a white guy who loved Hannity and Coulter and Oreilly? Two of those three have given their approval for other Americans to be attacked by terrorists and when an American actually did it nobody blamed anyone but a crazy guy.

Don't miss the reality check here. A muslim soldier was a muslim first, a US soldier second. In fact he killed US soldiers on behalf of his religion.

How many other "muslim sleepers" do we have being promoted and protected from the WH and via PC?

Do you remember "Akbar" who threw a grenade into the command post at the start of the Gulf War killing his commanders?

IMHO its time to quietly discharge any of these guys who are suspect. I'm not sure how to identify them, possibly lie detector tests?

It is not a fact he killed on behalf of his religion. You fucking arrogant insecure nationalists don't have the first clue about what is happening and this is enunciated with crystal clarity every time you respond to tragedies. I understand the heavenly convenience of blaming Islam but all you're doing is helping to create more needless deaths because you don't really want to know what is currently in progress for it may require you to admit some hard truths and do some actual work. Nah. Just keep blaming Islam.

It is not a fact he killed on behalf of his religion. You fucking arrogant insecure nationalists don't have the first clue about what is happening and this is enunciated with crystal clarity every time you respond to tragedies. I understand the heavenly convenience of blaming Islam but all you're doing is helping to create more needless deaths because you don't really want to know what is currently in progress for it may require you to admit some hard truths and do some actual work. Nah. Just keep blaming Islam.

OK. Most times the most obvious answer is the answer, unclouded by "political correctness" or "diversity" or "inclusiveness". Until proven otherwise there are too many unpatriotic muslims who kill Americans for their religion, instead of killing terrorists.

Reality check:

He was chanting 'God is Great'. It is a sentiment I do not disagree with.
Where is your evidence (actual evidence, not media speculation or any other crap) that he was a 'Muslim sleeper'.
Yes, I remember the 'Akbar' incident.

IMHO I think it is time that the FBI investigated Muslims in the Military. But I see no need for a witchhunt. A calm, rational examination of those who may be inclined to such actions is warrented - a witchhunt is not.

OK. Most times the most obvious answer is the answer, unclouded by "political correctness" or "diversity" or "inclusiveness". Until proven otherwise there are too many unpatriotic muslims who kill Americans for their religion, instead of killing terrorists.

Do you have any idea how many Muslim Americans there are?

Can you provide a single documented case where a muslim american killed other Americans specifically for Islam?

Reality check:

Where is your evidence (actual evidence, not media speculation or any other crap) that he was a 'Muslim sleeper'.

IMHO I think it is time that the FBI investigated Muslims in the Military. But I see no need for a witchhunt. A calm, rational examination of those who may be inclined to such actions is warrented - a witchhunt is not.

....ummmm what you just described the FBI should do is a witchhunt.

Do you have any idea how many Muslim Americans there are?

Can you provide a single documented case where a muslim american killed other Americans specifically for Islam?

In the US there are 2.45m muslims that is 0.80% of the US population
List of countries by Muslim population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hasan Akbar for one. he killed his commanders with a grenade.

Islam In Action: Arkansas:American Muslim Kills US Soldier
At the Monday-afternoon briefing, Thomas said investigators believe Muhammad acted alone, and likely carried "political and religious motives." Thomas said the gunman targeted the military but was not believed to be part of a broader scheme.

Not counting the disrupted plots that were stopped, in Buffalo, in NJ, in DE, etc.

Last edited:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

I love the commentary from the PC sheep.............its what makes these boards so entertaining!!!:lol:

Reality check:

No it isn't. I see no harm in examining the motives of Muslims who join the US military - I see a problem in assuming they are terrorists. Like your (rather stupid) use of the phrase 'Muslim sleeper'.

Reality check:

No it isn't. I see no harm in examining the motives of Muslims who join the US military - I see a problem in assuming they are terrorists. Like your (rather stupid) use of the phrase 'Muslim sleeper'.

Searching muslims because they are muslims is a witchhunt. You know that is true which is exactly why you tried to weave in apologetics. I'm also not the one who used the muslim sleeper term.

I see too much sticking up for violent muslims and too much dismissing the protecting of American troops in here.

Had the man NOT been a muslim, then he would NOT have gone on a BLOODY, MURDERING, RAMPAGE of our troops. Yes he had been heard prior to the shooting as saying that maybe muslims in America should be standing up to the United States. I'm just glad he decided to do this on an Army base where they had weapons at their disposal to take the mother fucker out. Had he decided to walk into a civilian populated area and start shooting innocent American *INFIDELS*, it could have been much, much worse.

Yeah, it was islam... you try and convince yourself it wasn't, you're just lying to yourself in the name of PC run amuk. Stand tall, grow a spine and tell it like it is. Don't be afraid. Fuck political correctness.

Last edited:

Reality check:

....ummmm, it's not a witchhunt when the possible witch is an "other"

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back