Disturbing New liberal video game

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Disturbing Video Game Has Players Shoot NRA Leaders​

By Pete McNamara

New liberal video game – Bullet to the Head of the NRA​

nra-gun-game-e1358259639513.png

I saw something today that upset and deeply disturbed me. I was walking past my son's bedroom, where he spends all his time on his computer playing those damn games of his. I stopped when I heard the sound of Wayne LaPierre's voice as he gave his speech about the Newtown massacre. I was surprised my son, who is just 14, was getting involved in anything political, but I was glad he was exposing himself to the right people. I opened the door, intending to tell him how proud I was, when the image on the screen stopped me cold. It was not, as I suspected, a video of Wayne LaPierre's speech, but was in fact a virtual recreation of the event, a video game. And in the game was a virtual Wayne LaPierre, standing at his podium, giving his speech... with a crosshair over his head. Before I could even utter a word to scold my child, he clicked his mouse. And the virtual Wayne LaPierre's face disappeared in a spray of blood.

I was horrified. I must have yelled at him for hours. I demanded to know where he got this game, and he showed me the thread on a website called "facepunch".

No linking to other forums.

Read more:
New Leftist Video Game ? ?Bullet to the Head of the NRA? | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
The guy's son was just exercising his virtual 2nd amendment right. I would think that his dad and the NRA would be proud. Why are they trying to grab his virtual gun?

Encyclopædia Dramatica (often abbreviated ED[4] and æ) is a satirical open wiki that uses MediaWiki software.[5] Launched on December 10, 2004, it lampoons both encyclopedic topics and current events, especially those related or relevant to contemporary Internet culture. It is frequently utilized by a socially fluid and dynamic Internet subculture known as Anonymous.[6] The not safe for work site celebrates a subversive "trolling culture",[7] and documents Internet memes, culture, and events, such as mass organized pranks, trolling events, "raids", large scale failures of Internet security, and criticism of Internet communities which are accused of self-censorship in order to garner prestige or positive coverage from traditional and established media outlets.

wikipedia. And the Blaze fell for it. Funny.

Laughing at the OP who can't control what his fourteen year old does on the internet. First clue that the entire thing was fake.

I thought you Repubicans were against all the Politially Correctness.

I guess it's whichever way the wind blows huh?

I'm fairly certain at this point that Werewolf is a bot written by someone at Stormfront.

Sounds fake.
Possibly.

This reminds me (more) of....

.....'cause I was AT that game at Mile High!!!!!!!!

"Bosworth signed with a Seattle team that had failed to reach the playoffs for two seasons (a 10-6 finish in 1986 was only good enough for 3rd in the old AFC West as they lost out to the Kansas City Chiefs in head to head match-up despite a better scoring record overall). He appeared in 12 games in his rookie season, playing well for the most part, but became known more for his outspoken personality and appearance than his actual play on the field. Before the first game of the season, versus the Denver Broncos, Bosworth trash talked Denver quarterback John Elway. 10,000 Denver fans wore $15 T-shirts reading "BAN THE BOZ", but did not know that Bosworth's company manufactured the shirts."

If such a game (actually) exists, chances are the NRA is PUTTIN' IT OUT THERE!!!!

Welcome to Sales & Marketing; USA!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain at this point that Werewolf is a bot written by someone at Stormfront.

Who is or what is Stormfront. Never heard of it till you mentioned it. I'm just an old codger posting. I guess Social Security pays me to post. Who pays you to post.

Disturbing Video Game Has Players Shoot NRA Leaders​

By Pete McNamara

New liberal video game – Bullet to the Head of the NRA​

nra-gun-game-e1358259639513.png

I saw something today that upset and deeply disturbed me. I was walking past my son's bedroom, where he spends all his time on his computer playing those damn games of his. I stopped when I heard the sound of Wayne LaPierre's voice as he gave his speech about the Newtown massacre. I was surprised my son, who is just 14, was getting involved in anything political, but I was glad he was exposing himself to the right people. I opened the door, intending to tell him how proud I was, when the image on the screen stopped me cold. It was not, as I suspected, a video of Wayne LaPierre's speech, but was in fact a virtual recreation of the event, a video game. And in the game was a virtual Wayne LaPierre, standing at his podium, giving his speech... with a crosshair over his head. Before I could even utter a word to scold my child, he clicked his mouse. And the virtual Wayne LaPierre's face disappeared in a spray of blood.

I was horrified. I must have yelled at him for hours. I demanded to know where he got this game, and he showed me the thread on a website called "facepunch".

No linking to other forums.

Read more:
New Leftist Video Game ? ?Bullet to the Head of the NRA? | The Gateway Pundit

you yelled at him for hours over this...?! what a flamin' asshole of a father you must be...

The guy's son was just exercising his virtual 2nd amendment right.

well the, stop the press, we have a winner! Game, set and MATCH!

well played dude, well played.

Players shoot NRA's David Keene in the head in video game | The Daily Caller

In a post on a website called Encylopedia Dramtica Forums, user “gizmo01942” made it clear the game was developed out of anger that the NRA has knocked the video game industry in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre for promoting violence. The game is available as a .zip file on the forum.

Read more: Players shoot NRA's David Keene in the head in video game | The Daily Caller

Seems to me this isn't a liberal thing at all, but an inter-industry dispute wherein the NRA pointed fingers at video games, and a gamer pointed the scope back at them.

Forum List

Back