Disturbing Changing Demographics...

It's like if you have a huge yard, and at 1 side you place a Pit Bull, and at the other a Chihuahua. Now it's only natural that the Pit Bull will kill the smaller dog.
What is your theory about when the 2 pitbulls fight each other, which they do a ton of. Meaning British vs France. British vs Irish. Germans vs French. German v Russians.

Do we need to start separating whites from whites! :cuckoo:

Now don't get me wrong, separating won't solve all our problems. But without minority violence, we can hammer out our problems peacefully. Per capita, blacks are 7 times more likley to commit crimes partner. How you like them eggs?

The Mexicans hate me, you say?

Well, they'll have to get in line, then, won't they?

The Klanners and other White supremicists have changed their tune to accomodate changing demographics since I was a kid.

Why, I can distinctly remember when the White Supremicists only thought WASPs were White enough to be on the team.

I'm enured from being hated for my supposed inferior racial qualities by the Klanners and NAZis of the 1950s

Those fine good ol boys boys taught me how to fight, actually, since I was about as close to am untermench any of the 50sw hitler youth had to hate back when we were kids attending those ALL WHITE schools we went to.

Now their sons of these punks are willing to let Untermenschen like Catholics, Slavs and other White undesirables (like me) in under their sheet, you say?

Hey lucky us, thanks! We're like totally honored to be White... pro temp.

I note that you NAZIs still not letting Jews play on your team, though.

Big mistake, that.

I don't know any White ethnic minority with more crazy ethnocentric racists per capita than those EURO and AMERICAN Aschekenazi Jews.

Well...maybe the Irish Catholics, but it's a definite toss up.

So I'm afraid I'll have to pass that exciting race war opportunity you're seeking to sell me on.

Last edited:
The Mexicans hate me, you say?

Absolutely. Look no further than the actions of hate groups like La Raza and Mecha. La Raza proposed a plan to attack and kill all whites over the age of 16. You can continue to deny it, but just because you refuse to accept it doesn't make it any less true. Just wait till Barry Soetoro uses an executive order to grant amnesty. I'll betcha then millions more whites will wake up hella quickly, when taco stands and barrios start popping up everywhere.

I note that you NAZIs still not letting Jews play on your team, though.
:eusa_naughty: Haven't you read anything here, or are you just chiming in now, on the 11th hour? I'm no Nazi, I don't shave my head, I don't hate anybody or *all* Jews. I'm just an average guy who works as a mechanic, and has woken up. I think it's incredibly difficult to be racially aware if you come up in a only white society. You have no idea what it's like to watch your back, or tell your kids to come home before it gets dark, or lock your car if you are only going in to pay for gas. Your only knowledge about minorities is from the media. And the media pounds the theme that minorities are opressed. That's why we see wealthy liberals adopting all these 3rd world kids, and helping Haiti. Where are they when whites are getting killed in South Africa? You won't hear about that on any media.

Well, I won't be around so I don't really care. The only ones we have to blame is ourselves. Personally, I like people of all races in a general sense, but I do have a predilection for whites since I understand and connect with them better. It will be strange when this country is largely non-white, like a third world country. Still, I will bet, whites will still be in charge, still control the lions share of wealth, and still retain most of the power. Thats the way the world has been for the past 500 years.

Well, I won't be around so I don't really care. The only ones we have to blame is ourselves. Personally, I like people of all races in a general sense, but I do have a predilection for whites since I understand and connect with them better. It will be strange when this country is largely non-white, like a third world country. Still, I will bet, whites will still be in charge, still control the lions share of wealth, and still retain most of the power. Thats the way the world has been for the past 500 years.

I don't know. I think things will drastically be different when groups like La Raza take over. I mean, they already announced that they want all whites dead, so does anybody really think they'll have a change of heart once they are they are the majority? Please, if anything it'll get alot worse. White Jews will continue to control wealth, but due to the Chicanos' influence in the government, wealth will be distributed to the underachievers. It will be hell for the remaining whites, and the last ones will be a small, hated minority who will spit in our memories as we could've done something about this, but refused to, as we were to scared of being called "racists."

It’s funny as hell. The blacks are having a titty attack over it. Hahahaha, I can’t stop laughing!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw]YouTube - Popeyes Runs Out of Chicken in Rochester, NY[/ame]

Haha, you can tell those 2 news reporters are trying mighy hard to hold back laughter. LOL!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back