Disturbance breaks out at Phoenix Arpaio immigration march!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Ten thousand immigrant rights advocates marched in front of a county jail in Phoenix Saturday in a protest that was aimed at Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's immigration efforts and was marked by a clash between a small group of protesters and police officers."

Disturbance breaks out at Phoenix Arpaio immigration march - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

daylaborersxi6.jpg

I live here. I dont blame them. The conditions in tent city are deplorable. if you say so what, they are just illegals...come here and have a beer and get in your car. Spend the weekend there...YOU WILL UNDERSTAND what I mean. If you cant get bail together, spend a few months there....have fun.

I have never had the pleasure of using his facilities, but have read enough about it and read enough about how many people die in there.

Freaking midevil is what it is.

I live here. I dont blame them. The conditions in tent city are deplorable. if you say so what, they are just illegals...come here and have a beer and get in your car. Spend the weekend there...YOU WILL UNDERSTAND what I mean. If you cant get bail together, spend a few months there....have fun.

I have never had the pleasure of using his facilities, but have read enough about it and read enough about how many people die in there.

Right wing justice

Just think...if the ILLEGAL ALIENS had followed the proper procedures for entering the USA they wouldn't have been LOCKED UP FOR BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINAL.

See how that works?

Just think...if the ILLEGAL ALIENS had followed the proper procedures for entering the USA they wouldn't have been LOCKED UP FOR BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINAL.

See how that works?

bigsmilee104e4badefad84yr4.gif

Yes, common sense isn't very common.

How many people die in there?

Do you have some stats on that?

Those boys sure look classy.

Waddaya xpect, they're Obamarrhoids.

Ooops........I recognize Leftyshitflinger there....and there's poochbert .....and, Zonya-bologna...

Hmmmmm.....All of them seem to be there....

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Last edited:

why don't they go play in their own backyards and avoid sheriff Arpiao altogether.. that sounds simple enough..

I get it Sheriff Joe wants to arrest illegals but when its 110 effin degress in a tent here out in the desert and he is using that as some sort of punishment for people all I have to say is, don't we have something called innocent until proven guilty here? Okay arrest them , awsome take them back to Mexico but thats no reason to act like your in a Western and need to kill the injuns.

I get it Sheriff Joe wants to arrest illegals but when its 110 effin degress in a tent here out in the desert and he is using that as some sort of punishment for people all I have to say is, don't we have something called innocent until proven guilty here? Okay arrest them , awsome take them back to Mexico but thats no reason to act like your in a Western and need to kill the injuns.

If some effin criminal wants to break into your house, knowing that the penalty for that is spending some time in a "110 effin degrees" tent......then why is that the fault of anybody but the effin criminal ?

:lol: Let's put them up at the Four Seasons!!!! They have great food and very nice air conditioned suites.

If some effin criminal wants to break into your house, knowing that the penalty for that is spending some time in a "110 effin degrees" tent......then why is that the fault of anybody but the effin criminal ?

So you don't think being made to stay in a tent in the desert in the hot sun when its 110 is not cruel? I can tell you when its 110 outside its hotter than that inside and so what your saying is that no big deal as long as the person that does the crime knows what the punishment is heck do what you want with them ? If they broke in my house and my dad didn't shoot them and they were found guilty then they should serve whatever sentence within the law. As your so fond of asking questions you would be okay with your mom or grandmother being picked up for not having a Drivers license and sent to tent city in August because you know we have to send a message to those criminals out there on the streets.

:lol: Let's put them up at the Four Seasons!!!! They have great food and very nice air conditioned suites.

No but I think putting people in tents in the desert and feeding them molded lunch meat and oranges is a little more cruel than we need to be. If just about every other county in the nation can build a decent jail then so can we. You know something all this tough on crime stuff the Sheriff is doing has done not one thing to keep crime down here. So it doesn't even work.

It says something about America that we get into debates about the proper treatment of PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL US.

Countries like that tend not to last...

So you don't think being made to stay in a tent in the desert in the hot sun when its 110 is not cruel? I can tell you when its 110 outside its hotter than that inside and so what your saying is that no big deal as long as the person that does the crime knows what the punishment is heck do what you want with them ? If they broke in my house and my dad didn't shoot them and they were found guilty then they should serve whatever sentence within the law. As your so fond of asking questions you would be okay with your mom or grandmother being picked up for not having a Drivers license and sent to tent city in August because you know we have to send a message to those criminals out there on the streets.

My parents and I are American Citizens. These are non-American criminals.

Effin'em....

And, while we're at it......effin you also.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

It's effin assholes like you who cost our country BILLIONS of dollars.

Last edited:
It says something about America that we get into debates about the proper treatment of PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL US.

Countries like that tend not to last...

Spot on.

I say when these effin assholes start a parade, surround them with the National Guard and bus those effin assholes back to Meh/heehee/ko and dump them somewhere on the border.

The Americans among them are accomplices to an illegal parade and should be given an opportunity to leave or take the effin trip with the criminals they are enabling. Their fine should be equivalent to their own outa pocket expense to get back to the country they are shitting on.

Creative solutions such as this would save our country BILLIONS of dollars in fighting illegal immigration.

Last edited:
As someone who lives in hells primer...AKA Phoenix, Arizona...I find it very amusing how people around the country judge the Fat man with a badge and his Tent city Jails.

I have to say that most of you have no idea what you are talking about.

I despise Sheriff Joe and his Posse'. But my dislike of him stems from the fact that he seems more concerned at the level of his celebrity than he is with doing his job. He wants to be dictator of Arizona via American Pop Culture. I do not dislike him because of some utlra-liberal idea that he mistreats prisoners or hates Mexicans and breaks the law to joyfully persecute and hurt them. That's all ideological claptrap, and mostly hearsay.

People really want to use the heat of Phoenix to whine about convicted prisoners spending time in tents?

People in tent city are usually short timers, mostly convicted of crimes of choice like DUI or defaulting on Child support. The area has been in existence since 1993 and it is no secret that if you make the dumb choice to break the law because you are having a good time, you may end up in a tent downtown. I have no sympathy for that mentality. None.

As to the heat, there are numerous people in this city that survive yearly without AC. I went two summers without air in my house. It was miserable, I was whiny, but I got through it with no physical or mental damage. As long as you have water and can get out of direct sunlight you can survive. The inmates that are housed at tent city are not abandoned to the sun and heat and expected to survive.

As to his immigration issues...he works within the bounds of Federal law. That he makes the no-borders folks angry is not illegal.

Its funny in fact.

Forum List

Back