Distorting the Truth About Crime and Race

So-called stop and frisk requires reasonable suspicion that a crime is being committed. If police are disproportionately stopping people of color that are not committing crimes, as the record indicates, then they are being unreasonably suspicious, or racially profiling,

by simple mathematics.

I can see where simple applies...to you.

Based on this post either you cannot comprehend the OP, or you have not read it.

I have seen other posts of yours, so I don't believe that it is the former, and, using the theorem of the 'World's First Consulting Detective,' that once you remove the impossible, whatever remains must be the solution...you haven't bothered to read the OP.

Another characteristic identifiable with your 'group.'

Consider this remedial: "The actual crime rates reveal that blacks are being significantly understopped, compared with their representation in the city’s criminal population,..."
See if you can guess the source.

If you are black and not a criminal, then your only relation to the black criminals is your color. It is not your obligation under the Constitution to be treated differently because you are black, if you are law abiding, no matter what other blacks may be doing.

Like I said, if you want racial profiling, amend the Constitution.

I understand why you contue prattling on with utter nonsense: you can find no way to actually argue with the OP.

1. There is no Constitutional issue here.

2. Carrying a concealed weapon is a felony in NYC.

3. You are unable to name the 'races' who are not stopped and questioned by the police.

It's 'as I said,' not 'like I said.' Stop repeating yourself.

I hope this doesn't represent the best Libs can do!

It seems that the liberal template supercedes all common sense or truth.

The comparison of the NYT and WSJ is unfair: the Journal does not allow editorial tenor to invade news presentation. I have seen news articles absolutely deflate one of the editorials on the same day. Often.

As far as readership: WSJ and then USA

"USA Today is a national American daily newspaper published by the Gannett Company. It was founded by Al Neuharth. The newspaper vies with The Wall Street Journal for the position of having the widest circulation of any newspaper in the United States, something it previously held since 2003. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, the paper has 1.8 million copies as of March 2010[2] compared to the Wall Street Journal's 2.1 million though this figure includes the WSJ's 400,000 paid-for, online subscribers. USA Today remains the widest circulated print newspaper in the United States."
USA Today - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The OP is an expose of the NYTimes.

Shocking!! :lol:

Forum List

Back