Dissention in Obama White House

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
You need a link for this.

No I don't - this post is simply my own views based upon what I saw being discussed on Kudlow. There is no direct quote within this post. Carry on...

Yes, you do. If you want to dispute that you can do so the right way ... via PM. Contrary to what you believe you are not in charge here. We are. You know should know better by now but apparently you need a reminder.

~A15

Last edited:
Just caught a great discussion on the Kudlow Report regarding Obama's just announced bank regulation proposal.

Apparently most members of his economic team were not supportive, with the primary push for the proposal coming from his leftist political advisors.

Tim Geithner in particular was not pleased apparently - and has indicated so off the record. This according to a number of CNBC commentators with White House contacts.

Kudlow correctly described today's Obama announcement as appearing very much without the carefully planned message of prior Obama on-message occassions - that confusion is overtaking the Oval Office.

I agree - this administration is in near-total confusion at the moment. The proposals put forth by Obama regarding the banking industry will be ignored - this president is losing all credibility even by those within his own party. Even Barney Frank made clear that any such proposals would not take place any sooner than 3 or 5 years - a clear show of disregard for Obama's attempts at anti-Big Bank populism.

Stay tuned...

President Obama is just trying to stir up populist anger against somebody other than himself and congress and the banking industry makes a convenient target. It's all a side show and anybody with any memory at all will recall that his Administration handed these same "banks" hundreds of billions of dollars in "bail-outs", so while I do appreciate the Presidents flair for the dramatic I for one am less than impressed by his integrity.

As far as his economic "advisors" go, they're all clueless Keynesians anyways so who cares what they think, it's their school of thought that got us into this mess in the first and recommended bailing out these same banks in the first place.

This President talks out of both sides of his mouth on issues like this. Out of one side he rails against the "Evil Banks & Corporations" and out of the other side he boasts about giving $Billions to these same Banks and Corporations. He's just playing people for fools. I think more & more people are catching on though.

It would appear his State of the Union will include lots of "Shame on the Big Banks!!" rhetoric...

"Shame on the big Banks?" This guy is just out of touch at this point. It's not the banks' fault that he's a failure. They should take his teleprompter away and maybe then we would get some honesty out of this guy. What a scam.

I don't remember which station I was watching the other evening but they had some French Lady Minister on and they are taxing their banks, and her given reasons are almost verbatim as what you hear issuing from the obamalama's mouth.. he and France seem to share talking points. :eusa_eh:

I don't remember which station I was watching the other evening but they had some French Lady Minister on and they are taxing their banks, and her given reasons are almost verbatim as what you hear issuing from the obamalama's mouth.. he and France seem to share talking points. :eusa_eh:
It would be fun if Barry and Sarkozy got into a bowing contest.

It would appear his State of the Union will include lots of "Shame on the Big Banks!!" rhetoric...

Exactly, The President and his sycophants have made a habit of bad mouthing select groups of the citizenry ever since they have gotten into office ...

Tea Party Attendees
Town Hall Attendees
Insurance Companies
Drug Companies
Bankers
The Chamber of Commerce
etc..etc..,

But when it comes to people like the Underwear Bomber & Major Hassan well now, let's make sure we don't say anything "offensive".

Yada, yada, yada I'm so sick of this arrogant administration and it's progressive thugs that they almost make me wish George W. Bush and Co. was still in the White House.

Exactly, The President and his sycophants have made a habit of bad mouthing select groups of the citizenry ever since they have gotten into office ...

Tea Party Attendees
Town Hall Attendees
Insurance Companies
Drug Companies
Bankers
The Chamber of Commerce
etc..etc..,

But when it comes to people like the Underwear Bomber & Major Hassan well now, let's make sure we don't say anything "offensive".

Yada, yada, yada I'm so sick of this arrogant administration and it's progressive thugs that they almost make me wish George W. Bush and Co. was still in the White House.

Sadly you are correct.

Tea Party Attendees
Town Hall Attendees
Insurance Companies
Drug Companies
Bankers
The Chamber of Commerce
etc..etc..,

Yep--they have either ticked off or insulted about everyone in this country. MASS. was evidence of that--:lol::lol: In the coming weeks--we're going to see a lot more jumping ship within the democrat party. I think they've finally figured out they cannot ride on Obama's personal popularity "alone" -with his policies being so unpopular.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yD1W-_DjY"]What 0bama sings in front of the mirror every morning[/ame]
At least he is more sober than Dean Martin.... or maybe not. Dean was drunk on Gin. This guy is drunk on his own voice

America Rising An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians.flv - AOL Video

It doesn't matter what Obama says any more. Everyone likes him, but they hate his policies. Arrogance and elitism are being rewarded, and the train hasn't even left the station yet. The engine is humming...........

The revolution has started, going to be an interesting decade..............

You just haven't saw the messiah on tv enough to tell you what your core values are. Once he spends a little more time explaining to you what you believe, why you believe it, and why his policies are the right thing for you, it'll all become clear,:redface:

America Rising An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians.flv - AOL Video

It doesn't matter what Obama says any more. Everyone likes him, but they hate his policies. Arrogance and elitism are being rewarded, and the train hasn't even left the station yet. The engine is humming...........

The revolution has started, going to be an interesting decade..............

You think hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, just wait till you see a seriously pissed voter on 11.02.10. :muahaha:

As businesses starve for money, Obama wants to slap more regulations on the lenders.

I'm sure glad Obama has a good handle on how to help American business grow and create jobs!

The liberal power base on the Hill is beginning to explode from within and it seems the White House is going to follow. Slowly the rats will begin biting each other and then jumping from the burning building.

Mike

Tea Party Attendees
Town Hall Attendees
Insurance Companies
Drug Companies
Bankers
The Chamber of Commerce
etc..etc..,

Great observation!

Forum List

Back