Dissent and Patriotism

Who is encouraging their friends to report dissent? And is it dissent or fraud that is being ferreted out?

The current administration. You don't recall the hullaballoo surrounding their spamming operation?
You mean debunking the fear mongering offered up by lackeys of the insurance industry to derail progress on health care reform?

:rolleyes:

yes, we need to send those running capitalist dogs to re-education camps so that they no longer stand in the way of the people's progress.

fuckwit.

Many of them are all of those things you called them, dude. Glad you cleared that up. Now, going on to adult stuff. Those dems who decry pubs for dissenting as treason are as equally idiotic as were those pubs who did the same to the dems back in GWB's admin.
Bugger off, fuckroast.

Tuff luck, bub.

All of us are going to have to find common ground. The old days are gone forever with victory of modern progressivism in 2008. The U.S. is moving into the 21st century, and the Reagan insurgency is over forever. America is moving on.

Last edited:
The current administration. You don't recall the hullaballoo surrounding their spamming operation?
You mean debunking the fear mongering offered up by lackeys of the insurance industry to derail progress on health care reform?

yes, we need to send those running capitalist dogs to re-education camps so that they no longer stand in the way of the people's progress.

fuckwit.
If you want to take the low road, the easy road, the cheap road, I guess you have a point. But, if defending out fraudulent propaganda to protect an out of control mercantile monopoly, and that's your idea of capitalism, then party on, dude!

Of course it's unsustainable, but that's what happens with unchecked Capitalism, isn't it? The profits are reaped, and the suckers crawl off to die.

Wait a cotton-pick'n minute here!

Are you telling me that Fox picture was somehow doctored? Does this mean perhaps that Obama never actually painted his fact to look like the Joker either?
He paints facts into lies every day.

fuckwit.
If you want to take the low road, the easy road, the cheap road, I guess you have a point. But, if defending out fraudulent propaganda to protect an out of control mercantile monopoly, and that's your idea of capitalism, then party on, dude!

Of course it's unsustainable, but that's what happens with unchecked Capitalism, isn't it? The profits are reaped, and the suckers crawl off to die.

does it hurt when your knee jerks like that?

Mercantilism and true laissez-faire capitalism aren't even in the same time zone.

Better pick just one and stick to it.

Didn't I hear the dems (correctly) insisting not so long ago that dissent is the highest form of patriotism?

I wonder why they act as if it's a crime now. :eusa_whistle:
Because long ago it was progressive minds dissenting to change the government...now it is angry mobs interfering with the progress of government.

If the "progress" of government as you put it means that more of my money is sucked into the black hole that is government entitlements where i pay an ever increasing price for ever more expensive and inefficient services, I'll pass.

If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

answer: Congress
There was a bit of sarcasm intended with my use of "progress" in that sentence. Pelosi, the Alpha Progressive Bitch has described the current disruption of otherwise peaceful kool-aid parties as mob action. I share your concern for being drained financially by the growth of the communist movement. I believe in capitalism and charity...not thievery and redistribution of earnings and property based on some idiotic idea that laziness should be rewarded. Fuck liberals. Fuck liberalism. Fuck Marxists. Fuck Marxism. Fuck Pelosi. Fuck Obama. Fuck all y'all that think he's doing this country a favor with his community reorganization!

Didn't I hear the dems (correctly) insisting not so long ago that dissent is the highest form of patriotism?

I wonder why they act as if it's a crime now. :eusa_whistle:

It is not a crime. No more than it is a crime for me to state that I think that while we have the votes, we need to get the Health Care bill done, address global warming, and cut the middle man out of the education loans.

But dissent is not statements of how much you are going to enjoy "eliminating" leftists. Realizing that you are not one of those making those statements, you do realize that some on this board have repeatedly used that term, eliminate.

Because long ago it was progressive minds dissenting to change the government...now it is angry mobs interfering with the progress of government.

If the "progress" of government as you put it means that more of my money is sucked into the black hole that is government entitlements where i pay an ever increasing price for ever more expensive and inefficient services, I'll pass.

If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

answer: Congress
There was a bit of sarcasm intended with my use of "progress" in that sentence. Pelosi, the Alpha Progressive Bitch has described the current disruption of otherwise peaceful kool-aid parties as mob action. I share your concern for being drained financially by the growth of the communist movement. I believe in capitalism and charity...not thievery and redistribution of earnings and property based on some idiotic idea that laziness should be rewarded. Fuck liberals. Fuck liberalism. Fuck Marxists. Fuck Marxism. Fuck Pelosi. Fuck Obama. Fuck all y'all that think he's doing this country a favor with his community reorganization!

Well, I guess we know what your favorite word is, now do you have an opinion?

Well, I guess we know what your favorite word is, now do you have an opinion?
Yes. I expressed it too vehemently for this forum. Sometimes I forget I'm not in The Flame Zone. My apologies for using the f-word. Perhaps "screw" would be more appropriate here. Yes...screw works.

Screw liberalism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back