Dissent and Patriotism

Because they're disingenuous lying dickweeds, who don't mean a word of it...Not at all unlike republicans who constantly bray about too much bureaucracy and gubmint spending, when they're in the minority.
Those dickwads would still be shoveling billions into the shithole middleast if they had the chance.

Didn't I hear the dems (correctly) insisting not so long ago that dissent is the highest form of patriotism?

I wonder why they act as if it's a crime now. :eusa_whistle:
Because long ago it was progressive minds dissenting to change the government...now it is angry mobs interfering with the progress of government.

I'm betting someone changed the background more than once between 2003 and 2009. Obviously, this is Photoshop shit.
forest? trees? I can't see one for the other!

The point is obvious. Fox plays it's own games with language and fear mongering. In fact, the own the sole franchise rights!
I thought someone pointed out that the sayer of news in the pictures worked for CBS in 2003.

picking fly shit out of the pepper...

The Fox logo is the point, not the talking head in the picture.

Pretty superficial analysis, if you ask me.

How does that read if you switch the quote balloons and have NBC logos in the corner?
try MSNBC. media is biased. I have the guts to admit it. What tans my chaps is Conservatives will stick by Fox News like Goebbels stuck by Hitler.

Wait a cotton-pick'n minute here!

Are you telling me that Fox picture was somehow doctored? Does this mean perhaps that Obama never actually painted his fact to look like the Joker either?

forest? trees? I can't see one for the other!

The point is obvious. Fox plays it's own games with language and fear mongering. In fact, the own the sole franchise rights!
I thought someone pointed out that the sayer of news in the pictures worked for CBS in 2003.

Then it is even more ridiculous to use her face and the same picture for both quotes. I guess it'd be too simple to type: "In 2003 Fox said......In 2009 Fox said......."

Must have been a stupid liberal that posted that. (Whoops! There I go be redundant...again!)

fox-sitting-treason.jpg

must just be a game Dems play...
You do know that the gal in your picture worked for CBS in 2003, right?
I'm betting someone changed the background more than once between 2003 and 2009....and her dress just magically lasted 6 years and faded from blue to red. Obviously, this is Photoshop shit.

Post something true now and then.

so very astute of you.....you must be a purveyor of the truth.

Didn't I hear the dems (correctly) insisting not so long ago that dissent is the highest form of patriotism?

Actually it was Howard Zinn.

Not sure if that saying is true, but it is a good point.

I think what the Dems were objecting to was being called traitors for daring to question Bush's policies. I haven't notice that happening in reverse.

You do know that the gal in your picture worked for CBS in 2003, right?
I'm betting someone changed the background more than once between 2003 and 2009....and her dress just magically lasted 6 years and faded from blue to red. Obviously, this is Photoshop shit.

Post something true now and then.

so very astute of you.....you must be a purveyor of the truth.
I'd rather hear and see the truth than be exposed to liberal drivel any day.

Pretty superficial analysis, if you ask me.

How does that read if you switch the quote balloons and have NBC logos in the corner?
try MSNBC. media is biased. I have the guts to admit it. What tans my chaps is Conservatives will stick by Fox News like Goebbels stuck by Hitler.
The flagship is just as biased as the cable outlet.

And yes, Fakes news is biased as well. Given that, they're still not as fixated on running down their competition, as their competition is obsessed with fussing and screeching over that bias.

I think what the Dems were objecting to was being called traitors for daring to question Bush's policies. I haven't notice that happening in reverse.
Right....People who object to little Lord Obammyroy's policies are merely marginalized as racist, bigoted, tea-bagging, foaming-at-the-mouth, angry hillbilly mobs of nutters....But never "unpatriotic".

Glad we cleared that up. :rolleyes:

Right....People who object to little Lord Obammyroy's policies are merely marginalized as racist, bigoted, tea-bagging, foaming-at-the-mouth, angry hillbilly mobs....But never "unpatriotic".

A lot of them are. Still, there's no comparison.

There is no comparison. Most that disagreed with Bush were also marginalized as many things. I've yet to hear a Democratic politician claim that those that disagree with Obama are providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

Right....People who object to little Lord Obammyroy's policies are merely marginalized as racist, bigoted, tea-bagging, foaming-at-the-mouth, angry hillbilly mobs of nutters....But never "unpatriotic".

Many of them are all of those things you called them, dude. Glad you cleared that up. Now, going on to adult stuff. Those dems who decry pubs for dissenting as treason are as equally idiotic as were those pubs who did the same to the dems back in GWB's admin.

Let's move on.

Because long ago it was progressive minds dissenting to change the government...now it is angry mobs interfering with the progress of government.

If the "progress" of government as you put it means that more of my money is sucked into the black hole that is government entitlements where i pay an ever increasing price for ever more expensive and inefficient services, I'll pass.

If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

answer: Congress

Forum List

Back