Dissent and Patriotism

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Didn't I hear the dems (correctly) insisting not so long ago that dissent is the highest form of patriotism?

I wonder why they act as if it's a crime now. :eusa_whistle:

Didn't I hear the dems (correctly) insisting not so long ago that dissent is the highest form of patriotism?

Because their guy is in office of course. But they don't so much as think it a crime as an act of racism. Not knowing the difference between racism and dissent is pretty much a common trait of most leftists these days.

• Banned
That's true about the racism. But what about encouraging people to inform on their friends and neighbors who express dissenting opinions? That certainly doesn't sound like they think dissent is patriotic now does it?

That's true about the racism. But what about encouraging people to inform on their friends and neighbors who express dissenting opinions? That certainly doesn't sound like they think dissent is patriotic now does it?
Your right. But they were all in full throated uproar when Bush had a little program called TIPS.

Who is encouraging their friends to report dissent? And is it dissent or fraud that is being ferreted out?

fox-sitting-treason.jpg

must just be a game Dems play...

• Banned
Who is encouraging their friends to report dissent? And is it dissent or fraud that is being ferreted out?

The current administration. You don't recall the hullaballoo surrounding their spamming operation?

It's simply their turn---that's how it works in a two party system--ad NAUESUM.

The current administration. You don't recall the hullaballoo surrounding their spamming operation?
You mean debunking the fear mongering offered up by lackeys of the insurance industry to derail progress on health care reform?

You mean debunking the fear mongering offered up by lackeys of the insurance industry to derail progress on health care reform?
That would be correct. That is, if they had actually managed to debunk anything. To date, they haven't debunked jack.

fox-sitting-treason.jpg

You do know that the gal in your picture worked for CBS in 2003, right?
I'm betting someone changed the background more than once between 2003 and 2009....and her dress just magically lasted 6 years and faded from blue to red. Obviously, this is Photoshop shit.

Post something true now and then.

Last edited:
fox-sitting-treason.jpg

I'm betting someone changed the background more than once between 2003 and 2009. Obviously, this is Photoshop shit.
forest? trees? I can't see one for the other!

The point is obvious. Fox plays it's own games with language and fear mongering. In fact, the own the sole franchise rights!

Because they're disingenuous lying dickweeds, who don't mean a word of it...Not at all unlike republicans who constantly bray about too much bureaucracy and gubmint spending, when they're in the minority.

I'm betting someone changed the background more than once between 2003 and 2009. Obviously, this is Photoshop shit.
forest? trees? I can't see one for the other!

The point is obvious. Fox plays it's own games with language and fear mongering. In fact, the own the sole franchise rights!
I thought someone pointed out that the sayer of news in the pictures worked for CBS in 2003.

Forum List

Back