This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it
It's this kind of idiotic thinking by the pro-violence, anti-law moron TheOldSchool. Here are left-wing hatriot "progressives" regressing society into an uncivilized, barbaric society. It sure is damn nice to see Portland, Oregon law enforcement putting it down. I've watched this several times already and it makes me smile every time. It's is so nice to see the thugs finally forced to obey the law like the rest of society. You want to make obscene gestures in public (illegal) at law enforcement no less (immoral) while approaching them aggressively and invading their personal space (illegal) - well - this is what you get:

Female protester reportedly tries to spit at cops. Bad move.

Liberals and Democrats... it's time to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit. Arm yourselves.
With the exception of watching them get run over, there is nothing better than watching the Anti-Free America fascists get knocked out by true patriots...

On a side note - thank God for technology. Cell phone video captures these fascists carrying their bats and knives as they lie and deny everything. Very helpful to law enforcement.

Antifa punk blocks rather large man at protest. Oops.

There is nothing better than watching fascists get punched in the face. I could literally watch it over and over...

Forum List

Back