Disrespect for Soldiers/Veterans

I didn't post it for personal gain or for board wars.

What are the rules about posting links? Can I post a link to a news story?

This seems a little ridiculous...

Frank

frankrizzo said:
I didn't post it for personal gain or for board wars.

What are the rules about posting links? Can I post a link to a news story?

This seems a little ridiculous...

Frank

News stories about your post are fine. There are links all over this board, in nearly every other thread. I just don't want links purposely pointing to another board and making a complaint about it, just as I woudn't want it done to me.

BTW - The rules are at the top of the board.

8- Links -Links to other boards/forums and discussion pages for the purpose of advertising is forbidden. Linking to a discussion elsewhere to further a point is acceptable.

I was trying to further a point with that link. The link was to a discussion on another board. I'm sorry to cause any problems. I really wasn't trying to advertise.

I guess I'll be more careful from now on. I thought I was following the rules. Sorry again!

frankrizzo said:
I guess I'll be more careful from now on. I thought I was following the rules. Sorry again!

No need for an apology. I just don't want any forth and back between boards.

This ranting about how soldiers SHOULDN'T be thanked outrages me!

And we are in 300% agreement here. :)

William Joyce said:
Didn't you used to be mayor of Philly? Man, you cracked skulls!

He's been dead for awhile but according to my Boss's dad (65 years old), Philly was the only town during the civil rights movement not to have a race riot. Rizzo had 4 buses on call round the clock with 50 police officers fully armed and ready to go at a moments notice if anything ever broke out. He sure did bust some skulls. The ACLU would have had a heart attack today with that guy.

Forum List

Back