Disposing of Another Reason To Vote Obama.

No, it was meant for people who think like you and are already against Obama. Or did you think your revelation would make Democrats see the error of their ways?

It was a reminder of who folks voted for, and who they got.

There will be lots of former Obama voters who vote Republican this time.....just as there were for Bush in 2004.

Bush got 11.5 million more votes the second time he ran.

The more insightful Democrats know when they've made a mistake.

Except you would have to break through partisan delusion to get democrats to even consider your premise.

Happened in '04....it will happen in '12.

I thinking the "I won" statement along with "get to the back of the bus" and "they can't have the keys" just might have p*ssed off a couple of people.

His idea of compromise is only spending 1 trillion instead of 1.2 trillion.

I have never heard a president call the opposing party the enemy or terrorists. Another first by Obama & Company.

Just proves what we on the Right told 'em in '07....this guy is not ready for prime time.

I thinking the "I won" statement along with "get to the back of the bus" and "they can't have the keys" just might have p*ssed off a couple of people.

I have never heard a president call the opposing party the enemy or terrorists. Another first by Obama & Company.

Just proves what we on the Right told 'em in '07....this guy is not ready for prime time.

That's funny. I think in '08 the voters told the Republicans that McCain was too old for Prime Time and Sarah Palin is too stupid for nap time.

That's funny. I think in '08 the voters told the Republicans that McCain was too old for Prime Time and Sarah Palin is too stupid for nap time.

why is it people on the left need things to rhyme?

when you reach out and have your outreached hand spit on you still reached out.

your party said right from the get go

your biggest priority was to make him a one termer.

And you know that Mitch McConnell dumb ass will be in the spot light & Cantors sorry ass will be with him

Romney really lol

So let me get this straight.

The reason to vote for Romney over Obama is that Romney will be more willing to move to the left and compromise with the Democrats?

So what are the issues, specifically, that Romney has indicated he's willing to sell out the Right on?

...because that is what it amounts to.

The reason to vote for Romney over Obama is that Romney will be more willing to move to the left and compromise with the Democrats?

So what are the issues, specifically, that Romney has indicated he's willing to sell out the Right on?

Based on your skill-set, everything needs to be in bumper-sticker size.
OK...

"The reason to vote for Romney over Obama" is that Obama is really bad at the job.

Based on your skill-set, everything needs to be in bumper-sticker size.
OK...

"The reason to vote for Romney over Obama" is that Obama is really bad at the job.

No that is not what your OP said. You made the argument that Obama shouldn't be re-elected because he isn't bi-partisan enough.

That leads to the implication that Romney is better in that regard. Thus you're arguing that Romney is better suited to be bi-partisan.

To be bi-partisan requires compromise, reaching across the aisle, working with the Democrats, crafting moderate, centrist policies, etc.

Tell us why Romney is better suited to do that. Tell us why Romney will do what amounts to the last thing that conservatives want him to do, i.e.,

give way towards the Democrats.

In your case
one has to "play" for the crowd
:eusa_whistle:

you-are-so-dumb.jpg

Forum List

Back