Dispicable

As apperaling as that sounds Allbiz, its a bit too radical for me. We have a president with no experience who is floundering right now. I can't imagine having another bunch of rookies no matter how accomplished in their own fields. I would alo be suspect of newbies motives. Who the hell wants that job?

Perhaps its the first time I ever read someone wanting someone for a job with the stipulation that they have no experience in that job.

Odd....

And this is the Statist intent. To do completely away with the private sector, in every aspect of American life.

Of course it is...

Just like Barry's Ulitmate Goal, as he as said in Recent Years, is the Single Payer...

:)

peace...

I wonder how they justify a majority of what they're doing since basically NONE of it they are empoered to do Under Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution...

That Old thang?...

peace...

Of course it is...

Just like Barry's Ulitmate Goal, as he as said in Recent Years, is the Single Payer...

peace...

I wonder how they justify a majority of what they're doing since basically NONE of it they are empoered to do Under Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution...

That Old thang?...

peace...

Yeah that old parchment that was a continuance of the delaration that got under the Skin of Georgie III . ;) (And subsequently established the limits on Government, and is to date largely ignored)...so yes, THAT "Old Thang" :)

Well, that is what elections are all about. And we have one coming up next year. Going to be interesting. We shall see if the riotous behavior of the loonies on the right at the Town Hall meetings favorably impressed the electorate. We shall see how many think that guns are appropriate at such meetings. Going to be interesting.

I doubt any thought will be about the gun toters, or the Black Panthers with the night sticks at the polling booths, Old Rocks.

Riotous behavior? Oh brother.... :cuckoo:
Remember the 1968 riots? Now those were riots.

yea these dweebs who think Yelling is riotous behavior.....until i see a chair flying towards the guy speaking,like at one of our "immigration" meetings,then it aint riotous....

Forum List

Back