Dispicable

Congress, as a whole, is corrupt -- both Houses, both major parties.

In November of 2010, the entire House of Representatives will have to stand for re-election -- all 435 of them. One third of the Senate, a total of 33 of them, will also stand for re-election.

We should vote every incumbent out in 2010, no matter their Party affiliation -- start all over in the House of Representatives with 435 people who have absolutely no experience in running that body, with no political favors owed to anyone but their own constituents. We should make them understand that they work for us, that they are answerable to us and they must run that body with some common sense.

Moving forward, in 2012, the next third of the incumbents in the Senate should be voted out. You'll know who they are because their names will be on the ballot and, in most cases, will be shown as the Incumbent. If you don't know who your Senators are (there are only two for each State), find out. Repeat in 2014 and, by that time, we will have put all new people in that body as well.

We, the People, need to take this Country back -- peacefully. That's what the Framers of our Constitution envisioned.

I'm Sure that Felt Good... And I Agree with some of that Emotion, but Reality has to come back into the Room now...

:)

peace...

Voters don't care about the next District over. They care only about their District and the senatorial candiates. That is the problem, and they will not change.

er......how can they care exactly? They can only vote in their own district.

Are you suggesting some sort of migratory gerrymandering to affect votes? That's impractical.

I agree FLUSH THE TOILET!!! get rid of them all. Both my senators and my congressmen suck!!! Dick turbin Durbin and Dan Lipinski refuse to hold townhall meetings to afraid to meet and hear what their constituents think , hear and want!!! Bumbling Burris had a townhall meeting and he is the pits but these bozo's are afraid what a bunch of losers which desrve to lose their jobs. We the voters will remember these clowns in 2010!!! This is a perfect example why term limits are needed!!!!

I agree FLUSH THE TOILET!!! get rid of them all. Both my senators and my congressmen suck!!! Dick turbin Durbin and Dan Lipinski refuse to hold townhall meetings to afraid to meet and hear what their constituents think , hear and want!!! Bumbling Burris had a townhall meeting and he is the pits but these bozo's are afraid what a bunch of losers which desrve to lose their jobs. We the voters will remember these clowns in 2010!!! This is a perfect example why term limits are needed!!!!
We already have term limits. They're called elections.

Well, that is what elections are all about. And we have one coming up next year. Going to be interesting. We shall see if the riotous behavior of the loonies on the right at the Town Hall meetings favorably impressed the electorate. We shall see how many think that guns are appropriate at such meetings. Going to be interesting.

Well, that is what elections are all about. And we have one coming up next year. Going to be interesting. We shall see if the riotous behavior of the loonies on the right at the Town Hall meetings favorably impressed the electorate. We shall see how many think that guns are appropriate at such meetings. Going to be interesting.

I doubt any thought will be about the gun toters, or the Black Panthers with the night sticks at the polling booths, Old Rocks.

Riotous behavior? Oh brother.... :cuckoo:
Remember the 1968 riots? Now those were riots.

Last edited:

Indeed. You have to wonder about people who are so unhappy with what the majority votes in that they want to FORCE people to make other choices.

Indeed. You have to wonder about people who are so unhappy with what the majority votes in that they want to FORCE people to make other choices.

80% of the people are happy with their health insurance, yet we have to overhaul the entire system for the 20%. I know, I know, if you like your health insurance you can keep it. I already heard obama say that, but I also heard him say it would take 15-20 years for the private sector to fade away. Now that would tell me that we would then have only one option...but then...it's not an option any longer is it?
There are ways to tweak the system we have, and we could get affordable health coverage for all. But, I feel this is more about some politicians vision of a powerful central government. The sheep will follow, I'm sure

Congress, as a whole, is corrupt -- both Houses, both major parties.

In November of 2010, the entire House of Representatives will have to stand for re-election -- all 435 of them. One third of the Senate, a total of 33 of them, will also stand for re-election.

We should vote every incumbent out in 2010, no matter their Party affiliation -- start all over in the House of Representatives with 435 people who have absolutely no experience in running that body, with no political favors owed to anyone but their own constituents. We should make them understand that they work for us, that they are answerable to us and they must run that body with some common sense.

Moving forward, in 2012, the next third of the incumbents in the Senate should be voted out. You'll know who they are because their names will be on the ballot and, in most cases, will be shown as the Incumbent. If you don't know who your Senators are (there are only two for each State), find out. Repeat in 2014 and, by that time, we will have put all new people in that body as well.

We, the People, need to take this Country back -- peacefully. That's what the Framers of our Constitution envisioned.
I fully agree with you. If the people do not take it back it will only get worse for them.

80% of the people are happy with their health insurance, yet we have to overhaul the entire system for the 20%. I know, I know, if you like your health insurance you can keep it. I already heard obama say that, but I also heard him say it would take 15-20 years for the private sector to fade away. Now that would tell me that we would then have only one option...but then...it's not an option any longer is it?
There are ways to tweak the system we have, and we could get affordable health coverage for all. But, I feel this is more about some politicians vision of a powerful central government. The sheep will follow, I'm sure

And this is the Statist intent. To do completely away with the private sector, in every aspect of American life.

I agree

You should vote your representative out. I will vote mine back in, he is doing a good job

And this is the Statist intent. To do completely away with the private sector, in every aspect of American life.

Of course it is...

Just like Barry's Ulitmate Goal, as he as said in Recent Years, is the Single Payer...

peace...

Of course it is...

Just like Barry's Ulitmate Goal, as he as said in Recent Years, is the Single Payer...

peace...

I wonder how they justify a majority of what they're doing since basically NONE of it they are empoered to do Under Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution...

Mine's okay, I guess, but he wasn't my first choice.

The guy who was my first choice got no support from the Dem establishment when running as the lone Dem and then got muscled out when they started giving a shit about this district.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back