Dispatches From The Bubble.............

The same maher that called palin a **** as O happily accepted his cool million and then accuses the R's of a war on women? That maher?

LOL.....anything from the left about women is a breath of fresh air when compared to the (R)Todd Akin remark about their bodies being able to distinguish between real rape and one that wasn't. That has to be the stupidest remark I've heard in my life....course I'm just 78.

To be fair, I know a lot of hardcore Republicans around here that were furious he would say such a thing. Suggestions around here included letting him get raped and see if his body "shuts down" so to speak.

LOL! You have to love the idea but I'd like to see one of the big weight lifting Bubba's in prison do the dirty work.

I don't call it moving forward.
We have been downsized from a triple A rating. No thanks to Dem's who refuse to cut government programs.
The dollar has been downsized from 1.18 in Jan. of 2009 to 79 cents rounded off. It is still declining.
Unemployment when Obama became President was 7.8% has continued to be high. In Sept. of 2012 unemployment was at 7.8%, the same as when he took office. Now it is at 7.9% and that will continue to rise.
Electric bills climbing. Food prices climbing, gas still to high, health insurance premiums rising.
No I don't call this moving forward in any way shape or form.

we were downgraded because the teatards decided it was a good idea to hold something ministerial (the debt ceiling) hostage and the ratings agency decided the congress was too stupid to be trusted.

the stock market is double what it was when obama took over.

we're no longer bleeding 750,000 jobs a month like when baby bush was president.

so what are you talking about?

anything else you'd like to make up out of whole cloth?

Thanks for saying what I was going to.

But, the last things rw's want to read are FACTS.

LOVE Maher.

The pubs got every single detail WRONG because they listened to fux.

Have they learned???

Nope.

LOL

I don't call it moving forward.
We have been downsized from a triple A rating. No thanks to Dem's who refuse to cut government programs.
The dollar has been downsized from 1.18 in Jan. of 2009 to 79 cents rounded off. It is still declining.
Unemployment when Obama became President was 7.8% has continued to be high. In Sept. of 2012 unemployment was at 7.8%, the same as when he took office. Now it is at 7.9% and that will continue to rise.
Electric bills climbing. Food prices climbing, gas still to high, health insurance premiums rising.
No I don't call this moving forward in any way shape or form.

we were downgraded because the teatards decided it was a good idea to hold something ministerial (the debt ceiling) hostage and the ratings agency decided the congress was too stupid to be trusted.

the stock market is double what it was when obama took over.

we're no longer bleeding 750,000 jobs a month like when baby bush was president.

so what are you talking about?

anything else you'd like to make up out of whole cloth?

Wrong again.. as usual.

Why did this happen now? S&P gave two primary reasons for downgrading U.S. debt: The nation's fiscal path and its broken political system.

The agency has been harping on those two issues for months. S&P argues that the U.S. debt-to-GDP trajectory is unsustainable, and that the politics involved are so caustic that lawmakers are unable to make the tough choices needed to correct the problem.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/06/news/economy/sp_rating_faq/index.htm

Yeah...ABC fired him when he said it took more guts to fly into a concrete building than to launch a cruise missle from 500 miles away. He's been crying all the way to the bank ever since. Oh....he contributed a cool million dollars to Obama's campaign so at least he's still making a living.

The same maher that called palin a **** as O happily accepted his cool million and then accuses the R's of a war on women? That maher?

LOL.....anything from the left about women is a breath of fresh air when compared to the (R)Todd Akin remark about their bodies being able to distinguish between real rape and one that wasn't. That has to be the stupidest remark I've heard in my life....course I'm just 78.

I thought you would approve of it. Continue on with your war on women.

I lost interest at Billmotherfuckingmahar.

I understand.....for the last 25 years he has had the Republican party's number. It's hard to decide whether he brought down more grief on them or the rapist priests.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back