Dispatches From The Bubble.............

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I know the folks who live in there won't touch this but if you lean forward you have to watch it:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't call it moving forward.
We have been downsized from a triple A rating. No thanks to Dem's who refuse to cut government programs.
The dollar has been downsized from 1.18 in Jan. of 2009 to 79 cents rounded off. It is still declining.
Unemployment when Obama became President was 7.8% has continued to be high. In Sept. of 2012 unemployment was at 7.8%, the same as when he took office. Now it is at 7.9% and that will continue to rise.
Electric bills climbing. Food prices climbing, gas still to high, health insurance premiums rising.
No I don't call this moving forward in any way shape or form.

We have been downsized from a triple A rating. No thanks to Dem's who refuse to cut government programs.
The dollar has been downsized from 1.18 in Jan. of 2009 to 79 cents rounded off. It is still declining.
The Interest on the the incredible amount of borrowing the US has been doing has been low for now, but when it goes up (and it will because that's the plan) The US won't be able to pay it off and will be put into Bankruptcy and virtually controlled and owned by the Banksters.

Unemployment when Obama became President was 7.8% has continued to be high. In Sept. of 2012 unemployment was at 7.8%, the same as when he took office. Now it is at 7.9% and that will continue to rise.
Electric bills climbing. Food prices climbing, gas still to high, health insurance premiums rising.

we were downgraded because the teatards decided it was a good idea to hold something ministerial (the debt ceiling) hostage and the ratings agency decided the congress was too stupid to be trusted.

the stock market is double what it was when obama took over.

we're no longer bleeding 750,000 jobs a month like when baby bush was president.

so what are you talking about?

anything else you'd like to make up out of whole cloth?

Yeah right.
The Repubs wanted 6 trillion cut in 10 years.
Then it was agreed by 4 trillion.
Then the Dems would not accept that and it was agreed to 1.2 trillion in 10 years. Thats why.
Stocks are up because of what Bernanke is doing, and that is why the dollar value is going down.
unemployment is still the same as when he took office.
(Utilities are rising, food is rising and ins. is rising). Facts.

Yeah right.
Then the Dems would not accept that and it was agreed to 1.2 trillion in 10 years. Thats why.
Stocks are up because of what Bernanke is doing, and that is why the dollar value is going down.

you loons haven't been correct about anything.

but feel free to keep up the whine.

can we offer you some cheese to go with?

Strange Isn't it?

2012electoralmapresultsfinal110812.jpg

You realize that Maher is insane right?

That said, it's nothing I haven't seen before. He's already talked about this on his own show.

unemployment - US Unemployment Rate
National Debt

2009: 54.1% of GDP

2012: 72.5% of GDP

We were right about job cuts if the new Health Care Bill remained.
We have been right about several things, but the left refuse the facts.

Yeah right.

you loons haven't been correct about anything.

but feel free to keep up the whine.

can we offer you some cheese to go with?

Keep up the whine? :lol:

We all know that if this was a Republican administration with these bad numbers, that the left would be singing a very different tune.
Dem's would be protesting in the streets about the high numbers of unemployment and rising prices of food,gas and utilities.
You would hear the main stream news talking about how bad things are. You would hear more news about the people and how they are suffering. Especially the poor and how will they be able to afford to heat their homes this winter.

That said, it's nothing I haven't seen before. He's already talked about this on his own show.

Yeah...ABC fired him when he said it took more guts to fly into a concrete building than to launch a cruise missle from 500 miles away. He's been crying all the way to the bank ever since. Oh....he contributed a cool million dollars to Obama's campaign so at least he's still making a living.

we were downgraded because the teatards decided it was a good idea to hold something ministerial (the debt ceiling) hostage and the ratings agency decided the congress was too stupid to be trusted.

the stock market is double what it was when obama took over.

we're no longer bleeding 750,000 jobs a month like when baby bush was president.

so what are you talking about?

anything else you'd like to make up out of whole cloth?
We were downgraded because the Executive and the Senate refuse to compromise. The Senate has not passed a budget since 2009. It has been the obstructionism of the Senate Democrats, who refuse to cut a dime in spending other than to gut the military.

The Stock Market would be right where it is at regardless of who was elected President.

And speaking of making things up out of whole cloth.

WE WERE NOT BLEEDING 750,000 JOBS PER MONTH. We had a month of that rate of loss.

Get back to us when the Senate agrees to a budget.

Yeah...ABC fired him when he said it took more guts to fly into a concrete building than to launch a cruise missle from 500 miles away. He's been crying all the way to the bank ever since. Oh....he contributed a cool million dollars to Obama's campaign so at least he's still making a living.

lol I didn't say I didn't like him. He's just crazy.

The same maher that called palin a **** as O happily accepted his cool million and then accuses the R's of a war on women? That maher?

the people who run the republican party have not been correct on any of their predictions on the effect of policy.

That is all you need to know about them.

They are always wrong in their predictions.

The collapsing economy isn't a prediction. It's a recognition of what is presently occurring.

Remove the debt ceiling and borrow until China says no more. Then figure it out.

The same maher that called palin a **** as O happily accepted his cool million and then accuses the R's of a war on women? That maher?

LOL.....anything from the left about women is a breath of fresh air when compared to the (R)Todd Akin remark about their bodies being able to distinguish between real rape and one that wasn't. That has to be the stupidest remark I've heard in my life....course I'm just 78.

LOL.....anything from the left about women is a breath of fresh air when compared to the (R)Todd Akin remark about their bodies being able to distinguish between real rape and one that wasn't. That has to be the stupidest remark I've heard in my life....course I'm just 78.

To be fair, I know a lot of hardcore Republicans around here that were furious he would say such a thing. Suggestions around here included letting him get raped and see if his body "shuts down" so to speak.

Forum List

Back