'Disparate Impact' Lawsuit

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
If blacks and Hispanics are "disproportionately" affected by anything, it's automatically racist under the "disparate impact" theory.

Reading,

Never mind that the "impact" may fit the reality... blacks and Hispanics are just dumber.

Is arithmetic racist? Are English and science and art?

These might seem like stupid questions, but—speaking of stupid—a federal judge says the answer is yes, they are, and slapped New York City with a judgment that could cost the school system hundreds of millions.

The case involves a 16-year-old lawsuit, a handful of unqualified teachers who tried to cast their own failures as a civil-rights violation—and the lefty lawyers who have abetted their cause.

Would-be teachers in New York must pass a state exam called the Liberal Arts and Sciences Test, or LAST, to demonstrate a basic grasp of English, math, history and science.

Most states have one or more of these types of exams such as the LAST that teachers must pass to be licensed.
I'll need to read the info later.

Last edited:
If you actually saw how simple most of those qualification exams are you would wonder how anyone could fail.

Than who? Certainly not YOU.

I can't figure out why you bother. Doesn't it get boring for you to type out the same insults 50 times a day?

Doesn't it get boring for joyce to be scared of everything around him all day, everyday? Doesn't it get boring for YOU to be a douchebag 24hrs/day?

wow, I get 'douchebag'! a little outside your standard insults but still in the same ballpark.

do you every have an actual idea? some opinion on a topic? or did that go badly for you, so now you just mindlessly insult people instead?

Their claim: Since black and Hispanic applicants failed the tests more often than whites, the tests were ipso facto racist

And how did the asians do? Just fine i'm sure which shows the tests are not racist and biased to whites. When will we face the fact that blacks and hispos are mentally inferior.?

What are "hispos"? Is this the new lingo over at stormfront, asswipe?

Their claim: Since black and Hispanic applicants failed the tests more often than whites, the tests were ipso facto racist

And how did the asians do? Just fine i'm sure which shows the tests are not racist and biased to whites. When will we face the fact that blacks and hispos are mentally inferior.?

there is a funny scene in the Craig Boedeker documentary where he gets people to say, 'yes, whites do better on tests because they wrote them.'

Then he asks, "So why do Asians do better than the whites?"

And the dumbshits just go, "duh..."

Than who? Certainly not YOU.

I can't figure out why you bother. Doesn't it get boring for you to type out the same insults 50 times a day?

Doesn't it get boring for joyce to be scared of everything around him all day, everyday? Doesn't it get boring for YOU to be a douchebag 24hrs/day?

He is probably one of those types that are like "I'm not racist, I have black friends!"

He is probably one of those types that are like "I'm not racist, I have black friends!"

and you are probably one of those types that are like " I'm not racist, I'm black"

there is a funny scene in the Craig Boedeker documentary where he gets people to say, 'yes, whites do better on tests because they wrote them.'

Then he asks, "So why do Asians do better than the whites?"

And the dumbshits just go, "duh..."

Yup - it's the elephant in the room when the discussion is the dismal performance of blacks on all standardized tests. The media will never ask that question.

Forum List

Back