Disobeyed a Direct Order, Wow!

B

busch2008

Jeeze, how are you guys gonna weazle out of this one? Bush sent men off to War for two years while he himself couldn't handle a fucking weekend a month! Good Lord! The part that really sickens me is that he used his father's political connections to jump ahead of hundreds of honest Men who were trying to get into the guard. If any of us had done what he did, we would have been shipped off to 'Nam in a heart beat. But I'm guessing none of you folks really care about that since y'all will continue to believe he's God's gift to America.

ciao!

busch2008 said:
Jeeze, how are you guys gonna weazle out of this one? Bush sent men off to War for two years while he himself couldn't handle a fucking weekend a month! Good Lord! The part that really sickens me is that he used his father's political connections to jump ahead of hundreds of honest Men who were trying to get into the guard. If any of us had done what he did, we would have been shipped off to 'Nam in a heart beat. But I'm guessing none of you folks really care about that since y'all will continue to believe he's God's gift to America.

ciao!

Weasel out of ??

JIHADTHIS said:
Weasel out of ??

Form 180, give me a break. No one cares about your stupid form 180. But they care about a man using his father's prestige at the expense of honest Americans. And they care about a man who snubbed his duty because he was too good to serve like everyone else.

busch2008 said:
Form 180, give me a break. No one cares about your stupid form 180. But they care about a man using his father's prestige at the expense of honest Americans. And they care about a man who snubbed his duty because he was too good to serve like everyone else.

You're a joke. You getting your crap from 60 Minutes last night?

You even know what a form 180 is cheese whiz?

busch2008 said:

ciao!

Oh please!!!! If Bush had anything to hide,he wouldn't have given the o.k. for records to be released.Has Kerry done so? Your also believeing what you hear from a Democrat active in the Kerry campaign(if you did get your info from the news last night).This has not been proven. What sickens me is all the fighting Kerry has caused among good descent veterans that served their country in Vietnam,it sickens me because he USED Vietnam to try and get elected and now has brought this era back ,all for his selfish dreams of becoming president.

:puke3:

You know if you are going to complain about something you might want to be clear what your complaining about. i assume this has some vague connection with Bush's honorable guard service. If so why create a new thread? we already have two threads talking about it already.

ya know, because of the flight training time required to become a pilot, technically, Bush served longer on active duty than Kerry.

CheeseWhiz2008 threw out his assinine statement, looked at his thread for 10 minutes and then bailed out........
Probably went back to DU to tell his buds that he ripped us all a new one.
:trolls:

Hell, the document story even made it into the Washington Post..............

freeandfun1 said:
ya know, because of the flight training time required to become a pilot, technically, Bush served longer on active duty than Kerry.

Aaaaare you serious. What if he'd done a couple more years of not flying and missing phsyicals and training, he, technically, would have served longer than John McCain. Its obvious who would have been more patriotic. :poke:

krisy said:
Oh please!!!! If Bush had anything to hide,he wouldn't have given the o.k. for records to be released.Has Kerry done so? Your also believeing what you hear from a Democrat active in the Kerry campaign(if you did get your info from the news last night).This has not been proven. What sickens me is all the fighting Kerry has caused among good descent veterans that served their country in Vietnam,it sickens me because he USED Vietnam to try and get elected and now has brought this era back ,all for his selfish dreams of becoming president.

:puke3:

Show me documents that Bush released that could have possibly answered the allegations either way at all. They didn't release anything that could have offered difinitive proof. The documents that could are all "missing" or "were" missing until the media uncovered them. And all the ones that have been found detail political pressure put on evaluators, political pressure on entrance to the Guard, that Bush willfully allowed himself to be spripped of flight status, even when his unit had begun a "suprise attack 24-7 alert" initiative. The way you debunk these allogations is by proving that you WERE at training (much easier to do that proving you weren't, 35 years ago). The president has remained silent on the issue because if he's ever called to make difinitive statements he won't be able to.

nakedemperor said:
Aaaaare you serious. What if he'd done a couple more years of not flying and missing phsyicals and training, he, technically, would have served longer than John McCain. Its obvious who would have been more patriotic. :poke:

what the fuck are you trying to say? you make no sense. are you hit'n the bottle again?

nakedemperor said:
Show me documents that Bush released that could have possibly answered the allegations either way at all. They didn't release anything that could have offered difinitive proof. The documents that could are all "missing" or "were" missing until the media uncovered them. And all the ones that have been found detail political pressure put on evaluators, political pressure on entrance to the Guard, that Bush willfully allowed himself to be spripped of flight status, even when his unit had begun a "suprise attack 24-7 alert" initiative. The way you debunk these allogations is by proving that you WERE at training (much easier to do that proving you weren't, 35 years ago). The president has remained silent on the issue because if he's ever called to make difinitive statements he won't be able to.

Documents answering the allegations can't be released because every time the accusations are proved wrong the accusations change. As far as the media uncovering anything, that has essentially been proven to be a forgery (Nice try CBS).

Whatever documents are released for Bush still does not answer the question of why Kerry won't release all his documents.

Sir Evil said:
And how are you going to weazle out of the fact that you are none other than smirkinjesus, you are not! CIAO!:D :banned:

:cool: :laugh: :clap1:

nakedemperor said:
. The documents that could are all "missing" or "were" missing until the media uncovered them.

Aaah - do you mean "uncovered" as in "forged", "falsified", "altered" or "fabricated"?

Sir Evil said:
And how are you going to weazle out of the fact that you are none other than smirkinjesus, you are not! CIAO!:D :banned:

LOL - I got a major guffaw out of that one. Apparently that also explains the rather spectacular reputation rating. Funny how these guys pop up in another incarnation like a recurring case of fungus.

Forum List

Back