DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

LOl no it's around 12 bucks for a 4 ounce burger and 5 for a slice of frozen cheese pizza. The place is a ripoff. And the Millennial lemmings will keep piling in. I just saw a food show where those idiots were flooding into a restaurant to pay $12 for a drink and $27 for a rotisserie chicken. No sides. Just the chicken. They also pay $10 for a food truck taco. Disney has nothing to worry about.
12 bucks for a burger? the pattie probably costs about 50 cents. and i think we all know that the average large pizza costs about 75cents/1.00 to make,
What I can't understand is people who patronize places that they know are going to rip you off.

I never got that.

I guess a lot of people have more money that sense.
No the modern generation just has idea what the value of a dollar is. They were raised by parents who gave them $500 iPhones and $30,000 cars to drive. Combine that with their gimme attitude and you have a catastrophic result.

I think every generation has made the same statement
Not all of them.
Damn hippies with their rock and roll

how much does it cost to go skiing for one day? $100 sounds about right for something that you do only a handful of times in your life. You could prolly get a season pass for less if you wanted to go there more often but yeah- just showing up at the gate? $100

Remember, we're talking about "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida. Everything has to be trucked-in so it costs more.
$329 for a season pass. Or $20/month.
I think I can get Bucs tickets cheaper
if a Burger Meal costs anywhere from 10-15 dollars, how much is a Surf&Turf?

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:
I am fairly confident, that no one is forced to go to Disney World.

Dollywood is fairly close to me, and they charge around 70 bucks for admission and are much, much smaller than Disney World, though if the food prices are comparable, you can get a buffet meal at Dollywood for around 18 bucks.

Of coarse a season ticket to Dollywood is only around 100 bucks. Considering that a ticket to the movies runs around 10 bucks, That season ticket price is hard to beat.

Forum List

Back