Disney+ promotes transgender 12 year old boy in marvel series

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The popular new streaming service Disney+ has released a Marvel documentary series called Hero Project featuring an episode highlighting a 12-year-old transgender boy who goes by the name Rebekah.
Disney+ Promotes Transgender 12-Year-Old Boy In Marvel Series

Oh look they are helping to sexualize and perm. destroy your children this is what happens before Rome falls ass holes.

They also have a show where a Mandalorian is raising a baby Yoda!

Cool.

I wonder if Mindwars would attack someone with downs the same way he is attacking this little girl? What mindwars needs to understand that it isn't a choice and I believe people that push it as a choice are in fact evil as that is like cutting off the arms of a child.

Transgenderism is very serious and we need to show some understanding to the small population that suffer from it.

Cool.

I wonder if Mindwars would attack someone with downs the same way he is attacking this little girl? What mindwars needs to understand that it isn't a choice and I believe people that push it as a choice are in fact evil as that is like cutting off the arms of a child.

Transgenderism is very serious and we need to show some understanding to the small population that suffer from it.
Which represents a minute segment of the population. Yet they make it seem the half the population is transgendered

• Banned
Cool.

Transgenderism is very serious and we need to show some understanding to the small population that suffers from it.

Not true. but rejects like you do and it's taped YOU HIT WOMEN SPIT ON PPL, HIT THEM IN THE HEAD WITH BIKE LOCKS SO SHOVE YOUR LYING BS OF YOURSELF DOWN YOUR THROAT you morons try to flip what you do onto others; WE GOT YOUR GAMES LOSERS>
Oh yeah
after all, you all get off on killing the defenseless you weak douche.

YOU APPROVE OF ABORTIONS DONT YAH CYKA?

YOU APPROVE OF HUMANS PLAYING GOD AS LONG AS ITS' DEATH APPROVED BITCHES YOU ASSHOLES ARE ALL FOR IT.

Forum List

Back