Disignorification

Sep 15, 2016
All in your mind
Does the ignore list have a limited capacity so that, after that is reached, for every new inmate we send there, another one has to be released? I seem to be once again getting exposed to posters who waste my time.

Does the ignore list have a limited capacity so that, after that is reached, for every new inmate we send there, another one has to be released? I seem to be once again getting exposed to posters who waste my time.
You're THAT sensitive? Geesh.
I've heard a few posters say that after a certain limit, the feature stops working 100% of the time. You might get ignored posts slipping in.
But with practice, you know, you CAN learn not to read some of the posters you find fruitless. It took me a long time, too, but I've managed to scroll past some posters who consistently waste my time.

"I seem to be once again getting exposed to posters who waste my time."

That's no problem, just do this :lalala:

I know, right? We can figure this out.I put Cole there.

I'll just go ahead and put you on ignore now and if you hear from me again then there absolutely is a limited capacity. But, if there isn't a limited capacity then you won't hear from me again because I won't even see you.

Let's do this thang.

You're THAT sensitive? Geesh.
I've heard a few posters say that after a certain limit, the feature stops working 100% of the time. You might get ignored posts slipping in.
But with practice, you know, you CAN learn not to read some of the posters you find fruitless. It took me a long time, too, but I've managed to scroll past some posters who consistently waste my time.
Pop Goes the Weasel

If you want me to give you a prize for your incessantly nagging nannying, buy me a box of Cracker Jack.

Complaining about an ignore function indicates an inability to accomplish the same effect internally with a sound mind. It is easy enough with slight effort to memorize and avoid individuals based on the member name and simply giggle at the ineptitude while scrolling further down and away from them. Often these personas even allow for moderate entertainment value and practice at humiliating fools.

Complaining about an ignore function indicates an inability to accomplish the same effect internally with a sound mind. It is easy enough with slight effort to memorize and avoid individuals based on the member name and simply giggle at the ineptitude while scrolling further down and away from them. Often these personas even allow for moderate entertainment value and practice at humiliating fools.

FLAYED PINK

We don't need no Netiquette Nannies
We don't need no thought control

Hey!
Web Wizard!
Whiz on the other
Side of the wall

All in all
You're just another
Brick through
Our Window

Forum List