Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump’s Record Economy — Here are the Facts…

I’m just looking at the numbers. You don’t want to credit Obama, fine, credit the great GOP congress if that sits better in your stomach. Either way, the numbers that Trump is bragging about had been heading that way for years before Trump took over. Are we in agreement?
I will agree to that, if you're willing to accept Trump has put effort into keeping that momentum going.
Of course. He hasn’t crashed the car and he has done some good things with regulations. I was really hoping he would get into infrastructure and build some cool shit. He is freaking me out with the China situation. One of my businesses imports goods from China and if he imposes that 25% tariff I’m screwed.

When looking at the state of the economy you have to look at how the numbers got to where they are. Many great numbers have been reached but they weren’t reached in only two years under Trump. Many had been trending to where they are for years under Obama. Can you acknowledge that?

what did Obama do, besides try to fuck up the economy?
I’m just looking at the numbers. You don’t want to credit Obama, fine, credit the great GOP congress if that sits better in your stomach. Either way, the numbers that Trump is bragging about had been heading that way for years before Trump took over. Are we in agreement?

I never did it was all red state Governors during obamas years that grew the jobs, inspite of what he did
I’m just asking you a simple question. Do you agree that most the numbers that Trump brags about were all headed that way for years before he took over?
Under Obama we reached our highest unemployment rate in decades and EBT usage ever. Under Trump we reached our lowest.

I understand your desperation, but you're not fooling anyone. Sorry, we're going on three years here.
Haha. Are you taking the unemployment numbers following the recession right when Obama took over?! Wow, I don’t think I can debate with your kind of stupid.

Under Obama we reached our highest unemployment rate in decades and EBT usage ever. Under Trump we reached our lowest.

I understand your desperation, but you're not fooling anyone. Sorry, we're going on three years here.

The UE rate peaked 9 months into Obama's time in office and came down steadily after that. The drop continued after Trump was elected, nothing changed under Trump.

These are the facts, no matter how much you hate them.

View attachment 261816
He is a simple minded creature. Don’t even bother trying to explain. He is either a complete idiot or a troll

what did Obama do, besides try to fuck up the economy?

I never did it was all red state Governors during obamas years that grew the jobs, inspite of what he did
I’m just asking you a simple question. Do you agree that most the numbers that Trump brags about were all headed that way for years before he took over?

Haha. Are you taking the unemployment numbers following the recession right when Obama took over?! Wow, I don’t think I can debate with your kind of stupid.
Facts are facts. Obama presided over the worst economy in recent history, Trump over the best. Failure contrasted with success.

Forum List

Back