Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump’s Record Economy — Here are the Facts…

Oh yea, the FACTS. Let's take a look at those, shall we?

Let's start with unemployment:

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

I Know, let's look at the stock market:

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

I know, let's look at treasuring borrowing, many times, a good indication of where the economy is at:

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

OMG! it seems in 2019, we are where we started from in 2010.

See, You can't give Obama all the credit. Treasury debt belongs entirely to Trump after what Obama did to bring it down.

I'm so glad I was able to pass this info on to USMB Republicans. Consider this a "teaching" moment.

With such numbers, you have to wonder how and why black unemployment and food stamps were so high under Obama.

During the Obama Admin black UE drooped by 8.8 percentage points.

During the Trump admin, black UE drooped by 1 percentage point.

View attachment 261782

Why the highest rate of food stamps?

have you ever heard of this thing they like to call the "great recession?"

It has been dropping steadily since 2013

upload_2019-5-20_20-1-28.png

What an idiot. Trump has lit a fire under our economy and it's stronger than ever!

Jaw-Dropping Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump's Record Economy -- Here are the Facts...
When looking at the state of the economy you have to look at how the numbers got to where they are. Many great numbers have been reached but they weren’t reached in only two years under Trump. Many had been trending to where they are for years under Obama. Can you acknowledge that?

what did Obama do, besides try to fuck up the economy?
I’m just looking at the numbers. You don’t want to credit Obama, fine, credit the great GOP congress if that sits better in your stomach. Either way, the numbers that Trump is bragging about had been heading that way for years before Trump took over. Are we in agreement?

What an idiot. Trump has lit a fire under our economy and it's stronger than ever!

Jaw-Dropping Dishonesty: Joe Biden Takes Credit for Trump's Record Economy -- Here are the Facts...
When looking at the state of the economy you have to look at how the numbers got to where they are. Many great numbers have been reached but they weren’t reached in only two years under Trump. Many had been trending to where they are for years under Obama. Can you acknowledge that?

I’m just looking at the numbers. You don’t want to credit Obama, fine, credit the great GOP congress if that sits better in your stomach. Either way, the numbers that Trump is bragging about had been heading that way for years before Trump took over. Are we in agreement?

I never did it was all red state Governors during obamas years that grew the jobs, inspite of what he did

I never did it was all red state Governors during obamas years that grew the jobs, inspite of what he did
I’m just asking you a simple question. Do you agree that most the numbers that Trump brags about were all headed that way for years before he took over?

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

I know, let's look at treasuring borrowing, many times, a good indication of where the economy is at:

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

See, You can't give Obama all the credit. Treasury debt belongs entirely to Trump after what Obama did to bring it down.

I'm so glad I was able to pass this info on to USMB Republicans. Consider this a "teaching" moment.

With such numbers, you have to wonder how and why black unemployment and food stamps were so high under Obama.

View attachment 261782

View attachment 261784

What specifically did Obama do to address the Great Recession? What was his catalyst? Food stamps were on the rise and stayed on the rise under Obama and then Obama said the manufacturing jobs were not coming back. Ever.

He lied just like he did about his healthcare plan.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH.jpg

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX.png

D5fjeSGX4AEmn3m.jpg

View attachment 261782

View attachment 261784

Uhm what happened in 2012, Einstein ????????????

Congress poised to scale back unemployment benefits from 99 weeks
House and Senate negotiators agree to shrink the maximum number of weeks someone can collect unemployment benefits. Many states have been reducing them anyway, as jobless rates fall.

0214-congress-unemployment-benefits.jpg

Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP
Speaking at the White House Tuesday, President Barack Obama urges Congress to extend the payroll tax cut and unemployment insurance through the end of the year.
February 14, 2012

What specifically did Obama do to address the Great Recession? What was his catalyst? Food stamps were on the rise and stayed on the rise under Obama and then Obama said the manufacturing jobs were not coming back. Ever.

Obama did not do much of anything, he was a terrible president. 2nd worst ever in my book

Food stamp numbers started coming down in 2013, this is just the fact. You can pretend they do not exit, but they do.

Obama was right about manufacturing jobs, most are never coming back as most were done away with due to automation and process improvements.

We are not going to get back to where we were before 2000, we just are not...

upload_2019-5-20_20-13-58.png

Obama did not do much of anything, he was a terrible president. 2nd worst ever in my book

Food stamp numbers started coming down in 2013, this is just the fact. You can pretend they do not exit, but they do.

Obama was right about manufacturing jobs, most are never coming back as most were done away with due to automation and process improvements.

View attachment 261785
You can’t say you didn’t like Obama or else these guys will be forced to actually address the facts rather than hide behind calling you an Obama lover

View attachment 261785

Obama said the manufacturing jobs were not coming back. You said, before 2000. Pay attention to the periods.

View attachment 261785

Obama said the manufacturing jobs were not coming back. You said, before 2000. Pay attention to the periods.

What time period do you think he was talking about? As shown in the graph above, the numbers have been growing since 2011. But we will never have the level of employee we once did, it just is not necessary. Last week I posted a graphic that showed the the amount of man hours needed to produce a ton of steel has dropped by 85% in the last couple decades.

View attachment 261785

What time period do you think he was talking about? As shown in the graph above, the numbers have been growing since 2011. But we will never have the level of employee we once did, it just is not necessary. Last week I posted a graphic that showed the the amount of man hours needed to produce a ton of steel has dropped by 85% in the last couple decades.

Obama said the Manufacturing jobs were not coming back. Period..... as in finite. Done. Nada. Goodbye. Is that the case?

I will agree to that, if you're willing to accept Trump has put effort into keeping that momentum going.

I’m just asking you a simple question. Do you agree that most the numbers that Trump brags about were all headed that way for years before he took over?
Under Obama we reached our highest unemployment rate in decades and EBT usage ever. Under Trump we reached our lowest.

I understand your desperation, but you're not fooling anyone. Sorry, we're going on three years here.

Under Obama we reached our highest unemployment rate in decades and EBT usage ever. Under Trump we reached our lowest.

I understand your desperation, but you're not fooling anyone. Sorry, we're going on three years here.

The UE rate peaked 9 months into Obama's time in office and came down steadily after that. The drop continued after Trump was elected, nothing changed under Trump.

These are the facts, no matter how much you hate them.

upload_2019-5-21_4-54-49.png

The UE rate peaked 9 months into Obama's time in office and came down steadily after that. The drop continued after Trump was elected, nothing changed under Trump.

View attachment 261816
Who's arguing here? As you point out, Obama had the highest unemployment in recent history, Trump the lowest. It starkly contrasts failure and success.

Biden is lying????

Say it ain't so Joe!!

That asshole was part of the most lying administration this republic has ever had. What else would we expect?

View attachment 261816
Who's arguing here? As you point out, Obama had the highest unemployment in recent history, Trump the lowest. It starkly contrasts failure and success.

Only if you are a brain dead partisan moron. As shitty as Obama was, he had nothing to do with the rising UE rate. The UE was going up long before he took office, just as it was dropping long before Trump took office. You keep wanting to give your god credit for things that took place before his election...why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Yup. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Both deserve the credit and both should get it.

Forum List

Back